I don't really understand this?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
I don't understand why WL and AKL can't offer a trundle as in PO Riverside to accomodate a 5th person in a standard room? It can't be because of fire codes since these rooms are larger to begin with. I would really like to stay at one of these resorts but could never afford their deluxe rooms let alone having to book two rooms! Seems unfair to those of us with large families and tight budgets. Maybe there is a reason - does anyone know?

Have you asked about a roll-away bed??? My niece slept on a roll-away at the GF and said it was very comfortable and larger than a normal roll-away. Also, I've seen people post about bringing along an air mattress... like those aerobeds you see on TV. That would be another idea. :D

We stayed in a standard room at the AKL & enjoyed it. However, I cannot imagine where a roll away bed or a trundle bed would fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter