I don't want to loose $6,300. Tale from a David's DVC points Renter.

Thank you so much for the info. I wasnt told any of this from Davids when I inquired about my early Jan trip. I was told if we didnt go, we lost it all. Only reason we wont go is because our boarders with still be closed or the 14 day quarantine will remain in place. Can afford two weeks off work for a five day vacay :(. Will contact them today to discuss this potential option. Have a great weekend!

He may not be allowing it for trips after 2020. And, to be honest, I am surprised he is. Plus, he has so many that it may No longer make sense.

Like I said, it is something that does change the nature of his business and at some point he has to stop it or it will turn owners off.

Unfortunately, this is the real drawback of rentals that none of us really thought of...trips not being able to be completed because of things like quarantines, closures, etc.

Good luck.

It def is a difficult situation. Unfortunately we all in the same boat. I feel for owners as well as him as the owner of the company, but do feel the "renters' are the only ones losing in the end and the hard truth is that they/we will be the ones going elsewhere in the future. Fingers crossed a happy fair situation for ALL involved can be reached.

Thanks again for such an informative forum to help everyone through these times:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter