I Finally Found Nike Straprunners!!!

MickeyEars

DIS Veteran
I have searched for days after reading all the rave reviews about the Nike Straprunners and today I finally found them!!! They were on sale too!! They were originally $39.95 and I got them for $31.95. They only had them in one color (Anthracite/Neutral Grey), but it just so happened that is the color I had prefered out of the four colors they are available in, so I am just thrilled!!! Thanks to all that recommended them because I have a very difficult time finding comfortable shoes. Thanks again!!!

Carla

While we're waiting for Carla to tell us where, I finally tracked some down online, at www.boatus-store.com. Looks like they only have the light grey color, but I ordered them for $27.99, a pretty good price.

Thanks Lady400.............unfortunately they don't have my size. I really would love o try these sandals..............anyone else know where to find them????????

ceecee;

I also saw them here. They are a bit more $, but they appear to have size 5 if that's what you're looking for (you didn't say). One note...this site is sloooow.

The Nike site has them but they aren't discounted. They are out of some of the colors, too.

Hi Guys!
I've been busy today, so I haven't checked my post until now. I found my Straprunners at a small family owned shoe store in the next town over from ours. They had three pairs left (including mine) on a sale table. There were two pair of size 9's (my size) and a pair of size 10's. I was so excited the sales clerk thought I was having some sort of "attack"!!!

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter