• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I forgot to tell you about AKV!

loveit

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that on recent SSR trip, we toured the AKV models! I was not expecting anything at all. DD and I just popped in on the way back from the Hot Springs Pool to take a look. When I walked in I was shocked! They are beautiful! Even DD (who is 8) said, "Mom, I want to stay in this room!" They really are quite nice! They seem as big as OKW, and that extra bathroom is great! I was expecting dark and dingy, but they did a nice job keeping the decor light. The kitchen was wonderful, and the MASTERBATH...HUGE!!! I forced my DH to go back with us (he just didn't want to..blah, blah, blah) and when he walked in he had the same reaction!! He was very impressed. I think this is going to sell very well for DVC.

Oh, and another thing, I am shocked as to how many people toured DVC while we were there!! There were hundreds of people! Each day we saw AT LEAST 10 guides walk guests by the pool. We went into the DVC preview center, and you would think people were waiting to get on a ride at the Magic Kingdom!! :crowded: There were people waiting everywhere!! I had no idea how popular DVC is becoming. I have to admit, I felt like these people were "infringing" on my turf, a little territorial, but we own DVC and Disney Stock, so DH says that it is "all good" for us!! I guess I just want all of this for myself!! I love it so much!!:love: (grow up Laura, I know)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter