I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I have never done this meal with the Mickey characters, but I do usually like the food. Sorry it wasn't great this time around, hoepfully it was a fluke. As always, you guys take great pictures with the characters.

Ah, the Muppet Babies! I've always loved the Muppets, but the Muppet Babies cartoon was a particular favorite growing up. I never missed it on Saturday morning!

You got great pictures with Vampirina!

I think Hollywood and Vine tends to be very hit or miss. I've never dined there, but it may be on the horizon given I'll be traveling with a little from now on.

I really like the breakfast at H&V, I will have to try lunch or dinner there sometime when my kids have outgrown Disney Jr.

Your husband makes all the characters (except Goofy) look so short! :laughing:

I love all of the pics with the characters in costume. It's fun that they change them seasonally.

It's definitely a big draw for me as I am a sucker for cute costumes!

I definitely want to try H&V this December, their outfits seem so fun! We've only done the summertime dine so I'm excited to try a new season!

The Christmas outfits are so cute! You'll love them!

Yes I love this!! Classic Daisy :P

It really is so typical of her!! She's so much fun!

I am so excited to eat here in September when they will be in their Halloween finest!

The Halloween dine has been my favorite thus far- you'll love it!

The pictures are adorable, the photobombing of the ducks is so cute!

Sorry the food wasn’t the greatest this time around!

Thank you, we had a fun time with the characters! I wouldn't say the food was BAD but it's definitely been better and there just didn't seem to be as many options.

Their outfits were so precious!! You got some cute pictures :)

Thank you so much! :)

I have never done this meal with the Mickey characters, but I do usually like the food. Sorry it wasn't great this time around, hoepfully it was a fluke. As always, you guys take great pictures with the characters.

I think it was a fluke, I've really enjoyed it the other times I've been there!

Ah, the Muppet Babies! I've always loved the Muppets, but the Muppet Babies cartoon was a particular favorite growing up. I never missed it on Saturday morning!

You got great pictures with Vampirina!

I think Hollywood and Vine tends to be very hit or miss. I've never dined there, but it may be on the horizon given I'll be traveling with a little from now on.

It was one of my favorites too! And I love watching the reboot, it really brings me back!

Thanks!

I have always heard it's hit or miss, and I guess I've been spoiled usually catching it on good days!

I really like the breakfast at H&V, I will have to try lunch or dinner there sometime when my kids have outgrown Disney Jr.

Your husband makes all the characters (except Goofy) look so short! :laughing:

It's definitely worth giving it a try!

Hahah he is SOOOO tall!!

I didn't take any food pics, but everything was pretty good. I am usually a fan of this buffet as I always find the quality to be pretty consistent. I will say the food this time was my least favorite of the 3 times I've been there, and Kyle was not really a fan of it at all. But I really went for the character costumes, so in that aspect it was still worth it to me!
Sorry the food was so-so... I've found it to usually be consistent, and pretty good, although probably not among the best meals on property. We did have one bad experience there 10 years ago or so, but in recent years it has been good. It looks like you both really had some good interactions and pictures with the characters though, and that's pretty much the point of going there anyway!

H&V sounds like fun! I love that the character costumes change with the season. I will have to try this meal one of these days.

Such cute photos!!! Even if the food wasn't the greatest experience out there, at least the character meets made up for it! :goodvibes

The character outfits are adorable! Sorry that the food wasn't great, but the pictures are cute!

We had those outfits last March! So fancy!

We also had our best character interaction ever there! So it holds a special place in my heart but the food was just ok.

33889190298_cbd1f12a4b.jpg

What a snazzy outfit he's wearing! The inside of that restaurant is...dated?

Oh my goodness, his tux, I can't! It's so cute!

I LOVE Daisy photobombing in the background!!
This is just the best ever!
I didn't take any food pics, but everything was pretty good. I am usually a fan of this buffet as I always find the quality to be pretty consistent. I will say the food this time was my least favorite of the 3 times I've been there, and Kyle was not really a fan of it at all. But I really went for the character costumes, so in that aspect it was still worth it to me!
Too bad the food wasn't as good this time but the pics are ardorbs!!

Sorry the food was so-so... I've found it to usually be consistent, and pretty good, although probably not among the best meals on property. We did have one bad experience there 10 years ago or so, but in recent years it has been good. It looks like you both really had some good interactions and pictures with the characters though, and that's pretty much the point of going there anyway!

Yeah it was still a fun time and like you said, we were there for the characters more than anything!

H&V sounds like fun! I love that the character costumes change with the season. I will have to try this meal one of these days.

I've always had great character interaction there and the costumes are just too cute!

Such cute photos!!! Even if the food wasn't the greatest experience out there, at least the character meets made up for it! :goodvibes

Yes definitely, it was still fun!!

The character outfits are adorable! Sorry that the food wasn't great, but the pictures are cute!

Thanks! We still had a fun time!

We had those outfits last March! So fancy!

We also had our best character interaction ever there! So it holds a special place in my heart but the food was just ok.

They are such fancy little outfits! And I've always enjoyed the character interaction there, which is the reason for going there anyway right??

What a snazzy outfit he's wearing! The inside of that restaurant is...dated?

Oh my goodness, his tux, I can't! It's so cute!

Goofy & Mickey were looking very dapper! Yeah, the inside of the restaurant isn't anything special :rotfl:

This is just the best ever!
Too bad the food wasn't as good this time but the pics are ardorbs!!

Daisy is so sassy- I lover her!

Thank you!

January 31- DHS Afternoon

After lunch it was time to head back into TSL and use our SDD FP!!

I LOVED IT!!! I think it's the right balance of family friendly but still exciting and thrilling! I think I may even like it more than SDMT! 🤯

The line for Aliens was still too long so we decided to hold off again (...will I ever get to ride that thing?)

We were able to get a Star Tours FP so we headed there next! Kyle hates this ride :rotfl:but I told him we had to do it once. And I needed some cute gift shop photos!

When we got off we were able to get a TSMM FP for a little later, so we decided to head to the Mike & Sully meet. I think we waited about 25 minutes to meet them. And if you notice, Kyle was sporting a new hat that fit the meet quite well :)

After that we used our TSMM FP, where I beat Kyle again :goodvibes

Up next...We continue our evening!

I’m so glad you enjoyed SDD, I agree it is so fun with a little thrill in there!

Nice you got to meet Mike and Sulley without a huge wait.

Great score on TSM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!