I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

Everyone seems to love Slinky Dog Dash! I can't wait to try it!

Good job on beating Kyle on TSMM again. :thumbsup2

SDD definitely has a zip to it, especially considering the low height requirement.

I'm glad to see you beat Kyle. That's all that really matters, right? :-)

The costumes at H&V are SUPER cute!! I don't hear great things about the food there but it's definitely tempting just for the characters in their different costumes. The Daisy photobombing pic is adorable!

Love your Toy Story ears! And I'm so glad they have Mike & Sulley back in the park. They need to stay there!

Sounds like a great time at HS! I haven't ridden SDD yet :scared1: but I'm so excited to do so in August. Great pictures - Kyle's hat is great! :thumbsup2

I LOVED IT!!! I think it's the right balance of family friendly but still exciting and thrilling! I think I may even like it more than SDMT! 🤯
I agree, its more thrilling than SDMT, but not too bad for kids either.

The line for Aliens was still too long so we decided to hold off again (...will I ever get to ride that thing?)
In case you don't, don't worry you're not missing out.

33889170628_4b2c0bc6cf.jpg

So cute! Love this area for photos.

I think I may even like it more than SDMT! 🤯

Oh wow, I never even thought of that. Hmmm I think it might just be a little more fun than Mine Train too!

Kyle hates this ride

What? How can you hate Star Tours?

And more accurate than him! Rockstar!

I LOVED IT!!! I think it's the right balance of family friendly but still exciting and thrilling! I think I may even like it more than SDMT! 🤯
I really can't wait to ride it! Just from pictures it looks like a lot of fun. I can definitely see it having the potential to be the better of the 2...
We were able to get a Star Tours FP so we headed there next! Kyle hates this ride :rotfl:but I told him we had to do it once. And I needed some cute gift shop photos!
So I guess it wasn't worth noting that you could just walk into the gift shop through the open door? :rolleyes1
After that we used our TSMM FP, where I beat Kyle again :goodvibes
Well now you're just rubbing it in! :rotfl:

How can someone at Star Tours. I didn't think that was possible at all. LOL. You're Toy Story ears are awesome! I love them! Where did they come from?

I love his outfit!

I LOVE Daisy photobombing in the background!!

Ok, so I love ALL their outfits. Daisy photobombing is awesome :rotfl:
I want to do a seasonal meal here sometime, preferably with their Halloween outfits, but their Hollywood glam ones are cute too!

I agree! I do like it more than SDMT, last week really sealed the deal with that one. Your ride photo came out really good...all of mine look like I'm being hit in the face by an invisible bird or something :confused3

All caught up! Loved hearing about your Vamparina meet. We finally watched the show for the first time while in WDW, and it's a really cute show! I really hope it ends up on Disney + so I an stream it for Evie; she would love to watch more.

I completely agree with you about SDD! Definitely more fun than 7DMT.

I’m so glad you enjoyed SDD, I agree it is so fun with a little thrill in there!

Nice you got to meet Mike and Sulley without a huge wait.

Great score on TSM!

I really loved SDD! And meeting Mikey & Sulley was on my to do list so I'm glad we were able to!

Thanks!

I LOVE your Toy Story ears!

Thank you, I made those myself! :)

I agree with this 100%. I fell in love with it!

It's the perfect amount of fun and thrill!

Toy Story Land is adorable. Glad you got to ride SDD but bummer about the Saucers line being too long.

I was bummed about not riding Saucers, but SDD made up for it :)

Oh wow that's a bold statement!

What doesn't he like about it?

Love all your TSL photopass! And the Star Wars gift shop photos are indeed cute.

I think it's just too jerky for him. I also think he compares it to the simulator type rides at Universal and doesn't find it to be as good 🤷‍♀️

Thank you!!

I always find it nice when characters understand that adults want to enjoy those moments just as much as kids do sometimes! So prepare for a lot of photos- I think it captures the meet very well!

I love that too! Vampirina is adorable. I've wanted to go meet her a couple times but chickened out lol

Ah is that Kyle kissing Minnie?! He's fully converted, I'd say!

Everyone seems to love Slinky Dog Dash! I can't wait to try it!

Good job on beating Kyle on TSMM again. :thumbsup2

It's amazing! You will love it!

Thank you :goodvibes

SDD definitely has a zip to it, especially considering the low height requirement.

I'm glad to see you beat Kyle. That's all that really matters, right? :-)

I agree, it's certainly thrilling enough in my opinion!

Yes, it's always nice when I'm better at something than him ;)

The costumes at H&V are SUPER cute!! I don't hear great things about the food there but it's definitely tempting just for the characters in their different costumes. The Daisy photobombing pic is adorable!

Love your Toy Story ears! And I'm so glad they have Mike & Sulley back in the park. They need to stay there!

Of the 3 times I've eaten there, this is the first time I agreed with the general opinion. But the character interaction and costumes are too good to pass up!

Thank you! I hope they keep Mike & Sulley around- they are so fun!

Sounds like a great time at HS! I haven't ridden SDD yet :scared1: but I'm so excited to do so in August. Great pictures - Kyle's hat is great! :thumbsup2

You're going to have such a blast riding it! Thank you :)

I agree, its more thrilling than SDMT, but not too bad for kids either.

In case you don't, don't worry you're not missing out.

Haha thanks ;) I know it's supposed to be exactly the same as Mater's ride in DL, which I have done. But I kinda just wanted to see for myself!

I still haven't ridden Aliens either!

Ok now I don't feel so bad anymore!!

So cute! Love this area for photos.

Oh wow, I never even thought of that. Hmmm I think it might just be a little more fun than Mine Train too!

What? How can you hate Star Tours?

And more accurate than him! Rockstar!

I could spend forever standing around there taking pics!

Right?? Maybe I just feel that way cuz it's the new ride in town but I just really love it!

I think he doesn't like it because it's too jerky for him, idk!

I really can't wait to ride it! Just from pictures it looks like a lot of fun. I can definitely see it having the potential to be the better of the 2...
So I guess it wasn't worth noting that you could just walk into the gift shop through the open door? :rolleyes1
Well now you're just rubbing it in! :rotfl:

It's a great ride, you all will love it!

Hahah SHHH!! He doesn't need to know that!

Yes I took every opportunity to remind him how much better I am at TSMM ;)

I def like SDD better than SDMT

You have, it was just called junk yard gamboree....

I'm glad you agree!

LOL :rotfl: SoI have heard! But I still want to ride it for myself one day!

How can someone at Star Tours. I didn't think that was possible at all. LOL. You're Toy Story ears are awesome! I love them! Where did they come from?

Haha he is not a Star Wars fan at all and also think it's too jerky for his liking.

Aww thank you, I made them myself!

I love his outfit!

Ok, so I love ALL their outfits. Daisy photobombing is awesome :rotfl:
I want to do a seasonal meal here sometime, preferably with their Halloween outfits, but their Hollywood glam ones are cute too!

I agree! I do like it more than SDMT, last week really sealed the deal with that one. Your ride photo came out really good...all of mine look like I'm being hit in the face by an invisible bird or something :confused3

The outfits are so dapper and cute!!

The Halloween costumes were my fave but these are so great too!

LOL well thanks!

All caught up! Loved hearing about your Vamparina meet. We finally watched the show for the first time while in WDW, and it's a really cute show! I really hope it ends up on Disney + so I an stream it for Evie; she would love to watch more.

I completely agree with you about SDD! Definitely more fun than 7DMT.

Yay I'm glad you liked it! I hope Evie can start watching it!

I'm glad you agree, it's so fun!!

January 31- Winding down our day at DHS

We then checked out the new Incredibles area that was formerly Pixar Pier!

After that we said goodbye to my friend and headed towards RnR since we were able to get another set of FPs for it!

We had some fun exploring Sunset Blvd and the shops for a little.

One of my favorite pics I took! Love how the sky looks and the trees frame ToT!

Up next...The end of our day at DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!