I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I also had the desert pear lemonade which was out of this world and I will continue craving for a long time!
Oh that sounds 100% delightful!

As the ride progressed he couldn't stop saying how awesome it was! He agrees that it's the coolest ride out there right now
So glad he thought it was awesome! It's the worst when you hype something up and the other person doesn't like it...

Once we got off we were able to snag an EE FP that was pretty much good right away!
Ooo lucky!

But Cool moment #2 was even better..getting to see all 3 lions out and visible!
Wow that is really cool!

While waiting in line to get on the safari I freaked out when I was able to snag us another FP for FoP!
WOW SO LUCKY!

Kyle was getting into the photopass groove by now so he knew we needed to stop for some pics inside!
Hahaha glad he was finally catching on :P

I had to make sure I got a pic in front of the popsicle wall!
So cute, I have no idea how I missed this wall when we went.

What a good end to your AK day and start to your DHS day!

While waiting in line to get on the safari I freaked out when I was able to snag us another FP for FoP! :banana: For as much misery as it can cost, the app can be a wonderful thing if you're willing to be persistent!
Wow... well I'll certainly keep trying and hope to have some luck like this! I'm glad you were able to snag one!

The pod was pretty good! I agree with the reviews that say it's like a Mcdonald's cheeseburger, but it was the perfect little snack
I really liked it. You're right, it is a lot like a McDonald's Cheeseburger, but there's just something about food in pod form that makes it even better.

I was SO excited to get my first glimpse of Toy Story Land!!! And it did not disappoint, I was so in love!
I'm glad to hear that! I'm really looking forward to checking it out for myself!

Me too!!!! I think it's adorable!
Cute pics of you and Kyle as usual. You two look awesome together!!!

I love it and could have spent so much time there!

Aww thanks so much, thats so sweet!!

I love all the PP photos. You two are too cute.

Thank you so much!!

I love TSM, this is such a fun ride, it is one that never gets old!!

It looks like it was still chilly on this day.

Cute pictures!

I agree it really never gets old- always so fun!

It was still chilly! I had on my layers, but luckily it wasn't as bad as the previous days.

Thank you!

TSL is so cute! Glad you had fun so far. Your pictures are great! I love that Kyle knew the drill about getting photopass pictures by that point :goodvibes

I am in love with that land! And thank you! Haha yes me too! As long as there wasn't a long line it seemed he was ok with stopping for them!

Yay!!!

The angle of Slinky looks very cool in this shot

I love that Kyle was getting into the photopass groove, LOL!! Those pictures came out great

Thanks! I spent a lot of time trying to get artsy photos of SDD!

Haha I was pretty pleased with him for that!!

What a good boyfriend

:cheer2:

You got some really cute pictures. I especially like the one of you guys hugging and the one by the Popsicle wall.

Thank you so much! :)

It looks so cold during your trip! With Kyle wearing a hat and you in a jacket. :eek:

Toy Story Land looks so awesome; I am getting so excited to see it!

The first half of the trip really was chilly! I had on so many layers!

You guys are going to LOVE TSL!! I can't wait to hear what you think!

I can't even wait to get my first glimpse of TSL! I am glad to hear that it did not disappoint!!

It's so magical, I can't wait for you to see it!!

TSMM is one of my favorites! Good job on beating Kyle!

I'm SO EXCITED to see Toy Story Land! I know it only has three attractions but the theming looks so on-point!

TSMM is such a classic and fun ride!

TSL is incredible- it's just so immersive and theming is perfect!

This is such a cute window display! I don't think I've ever noticed it before!

Awwww! You guys look so cold, though!

Way to go!!!

I loved that display too!

It was a chilly morning!! Luckily it warmed a little later.

Love those early morning starts! You can get so much done!

Isn't the theming wonderful? I just love it too! :goodvibes

Such a cute picture!

Me too- I am an avid rope dropper!

YES! TSL gets 2 thumbs up from me!!

Thank you :)

Yay! I'm so glad to keep hearing of how much Kyle really enjoyed things this trip... do I sense a Disney convert in him? :scratchin ;)

So cool! :thumbsup2

Woohoo! I need to be more persistent about this on my next trip!

:rotfl: See? Disney convert! ;)

Awwww, so cute! :goodvibes

Definitely becoming a Disney convert! He has already said he would be ok with doing Disney every other year- which is a lot more than his previous stance!! And I will certainly hold him to that :rotfl2:

Getting same day FPs is such a thrill! I love refreshing and being able to snag something good!

Yayy Kyle!

Awesome! Ugh I never beat DBF on that ride !

I definitely think I succeeded in slowly turning him into a fan!

I feel like I'm not that great at TSMM but anytime I play against him I seem to win!!

Oh, my gosh, it looks so beautifully empty!! :)

I agree...my first glimpse into Toy Story Land, and I was already in love!

It was crazy how empty it was- everyone was already in line for SDD I think!

Walking into TSL for the first time is an incredible feeling that I won't forget!

Oh that sounds 100% delightful!

So glad he thought it was awesome! It's the worst when you hype something up and the other person doesn't like it...

Ooo lucky!

Wow that is really cool!

WOW SO LUCKY!

Hahaha glad he was finally catching on :P

So cute, I have no idea how I missed this wall when we went.

What a good end to your AK day and start to your DHS day!

If you get to Yak & Yeti, definitely try that lemonade- so delicious!

The popsicle wall is during the walk out of TSMM. I guess it can be easy to walk right by it if you're not looking for it!

We really did have a great AK day! And DHS was just as great!

Wow... well I'll certainly keep trying and hope to have some luck like this! I'm glad you were able to snag one!

I really liked it. You're right, it is a lot like a McDonald's Cheeseburger, but there's just something about food in pod form that makes it even better.

I'm glad to hear that! I'm really looking forward to checking it out for myself!

It's not impossible! This is actually the 2nd trip I've been able to get a same day FoP FP.

Haha I agree...pod food is :thumbsup2

You will really enjoy TSL!!

January 31- Hollywood Studios Morning Continued!

When we got off we decided to get in line to meet Woody & Jesse, which was already a little long. My friend (S) decided to join us again which was nice! We ended up waiting about 45 minutes to meet them. This was the only meet Kyle HAD to do, so it was funny to me that he didn't mind waiting for this! He was like a little kid, and it was nice to see that :) (And you all know I don't mind waiting around for characters ;))

After that, the line for Aliens was already long so we opted to get some food at Woody's Lunchbox! Kyle got the breakfast bowl which he loved! And I went ahead and tried the smore sandwich. It was super sweet (half was more than enough for me) but was tasty!

After that we headed to Sunset Blvd to use our RnR and ToT FPs!

Me acting like it's my first time ever riding it :rotfl: In my defense it's been YEARS since I've rode this ride..I think 2015? It's not one of my favorites haha

Up next...I fangirl over my newest favorite character!

This was the only meet Kyle HAD to do, so it was funny to me that he didn't mind waiting for this! He was like a little kid, and it was nice to see that
That is so sweet! I love all of your Woody & Jessie photos! And all the photopass ones down Sunset Blvd 😍

Love a food character meet! They are totally on our must do list for the next trip! I love that this is the one meet he was into!!

I don’t think I have actually ever been on RnR so g-d only knows what my face would look like haha

I'm a little sad that the Woody and Buzz meet no longer exists... but Woody and Jesse is fun, too. (I know Buzz still meets as well, but it's not the same as the two of them together!)

Your Photopass pictures are all great! It's so fun when you get so many keepers!

I find it impossible to not scream my head off during the RNRC launch - hence why I look ridiculous in every ride photo. I have no idea how people look calm, let alone those that manage to have fancy poses. How do they do it?!

Kyle looks so happy meeting Woody and Jesse. So sweet.

And lol @ the RnRC photo. Definitely can tell it's not one of your faves haha

Finally caught up! Looks like some awesome days at AK and DHS! I love how you are really getting Kyle into the Disney spirit!

That is so funny that DF was fine waiting for Woody because it was one he wanted to do! haha but worked out for you!

Definitely a successful morning in DHS!

Love all your PP pictures and character meets! I never know how people manage to look cute on ride photos :rotfl:

I was expecting way less character photos this report, but I'm so happy to see that Kyle was getting into the spirit of trip and taking so many pictures. In one of those PP shots, he almost looks as tall as Woody!

Your reaction on RNRC is great. You can definitely tell it's not your favorite coaster. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter