I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

The line is always so long for Woody and Jessie but the pictures are adorable!

My face always looks like that for RnRC no matter how many times I ride it idk why lol

Aww, Kyle's smile in the pic with Jessie is so cute :) I love when Disney brings out the kid in people!!

Rock'n Rollercoaster was my favorite....until I rode the Incredible Hulk.

When we got off we decided to get in line to meet Woody & Jesse, which was already a little long. My friend (S) decided to join us again which was nice! We ended up waiting about 45 minutes to meet them. This was the only meet Kyle HAD to do, so it was funny to me that he didn't mind waiting for this! He was like a little kid, and it was nice to see that :) (And you all know I don't mind waiting around for characters ;))
Love the pictures with Woody and Jessie! You two had such an awesome HS morning!

Your couple pictures are seriously the cutest. I love that he turned into a kid with Woody and Jessie, well worth the wait.

O

Up next..So many characters!

You two are so cute! I love how the two of you are just always beaming at each other and looking like you are just happy to be together, laughing at everything along the way! I can't wait until I get to the proposal story!

That is so sweet! I love all of your Woody & Jessie photos! And all the photopass ones down Sunset Blvd 😍

Thank you so much!! :)

Love a food character meet! They are totally on our must do list for the next trip! I love that this is the one meet he was into!!

I don’t think I have actually ever been on RnR so g-d only knows what my face would look like haha

It was great meeting them together as I never got to when they were in MK!

Haha the initial launch is a little intense!!

I'm a little sad that the Woody and Buzz meet no longer exists... but Woody and Jesse is fun, too. (I know Buzz still meets as well, but it's not the same as the two of them together!)

Your Photopass pictures are all great! It's so fun when you get so many keepers!

I find it impossible to not scream my head off during the RNRC launch - hence why I look ridiculous in every ride photo. I have no idea how people look calm, let alone those that manage to have fancy poses. How do they do it?!

It was fun when you got to meet Buzz & Woody together!

Thank you!!

Haha I try to not make a horrible face but it's hard not to!

How fun to meet Woody and Jesse!

I haven’t rode RnRc since 2005, scared me silly:oops::D

It was a fun meet!

I don't blame you for not riding- it IS scary!!

Your ToT "scared" pics are too cute!

Aw thank you!! :)

Kyle looks so happy meeting Woody and Jesse. So sweet.

And lol @ the RnRC photo. Definitely can tell it's not one of your faves haha

His inner child definitely came out while meeting them!

Haha I try so hard not to look like a mess...but then the inevitable happens :rotfl:

Finally caught up! Looks like some awesome days at AK and DHS! I love how you are really getting Kyle into the Disney spirit!

Both days were very fun! Yes I am breaking him down!!

I love that you HAD to wait to meet Woody!

I have yet to take a good ride photo on Rock n' Rollercoaster.

I was glad that we did, it was fun!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time looking presentable in the ride photo!!

Sounds like yall had a great morning in TSL, and those pics with Woody and Jessie are too cute!

We did! And thank you!!

That is so funny that DF was fine waiting for Woody because it was one he wanted to do! haha but worked out for you!

Definitely a successful morning in DHS!

It definitely worked out for me because I really wanted to meet them too! I wish we would have met Buzz too but DF was only there for Woody :rotfl:

Love all your PP pictures and character meets! I never know how people manage to look cute on ride photos :rotfl:

Thank you!! Most of the time I do ok, just not on RNR hahaha

I was expecting way less character photos this report, but I'm so happy to see that Kyle was getting into the spirit of trip and taking so many pictures. In one of those PP shots, he almost looks as tall as Woody!

Your reaction on RNRC is great. You can definitely tell it's not your favorite coaster. :rotfl:

I had a few meets that were non negotiable and then DF surprised me with letting us meet a few extra- so it worked out! Kyle is VERY tall, he could definitely be friends with Goofy or Woody if he ever worked in the parks!

Haha nope not my favorite at all! But it's Kyle's favorite so I suck it up for him!

More great PP pics. That Woody and Jesse wait was long but it looks like you guys had fun.

Thank you! It was long, but it was nice watching SDD ride by as we waited, it helped pass the time!

I am really glad you didn’t think I was trying to eat them! Food meet, good meet all the same.... I should put a disclaimer in my signature 99% of DIS activity happens on an iPhone

The line is always so long for Woody and Jessie but the pictures are adorable!

My face always looks like that for RnRC no matter how many times I ride it idk why lol

SO long! But it was worth it! And I wonder what it will be like now that Woody is going to be meeting with Bo!

Haha I am glad I'm not alone!!

Aww, Kyle's smile in the pic with Jessie is so cute :) I love when Disney brings out the kid in people!!

Rock'n Rollercoaster was my favorite....until I rode the Incredible Hulk.

This really was a great moment for him! Toy Story is his #1 fave!

I can see if you like one then you like the other too! I can't say either are my favorite :rotfl:

Love the pictures with Woody and Jessie! You two had such an awesome HS morning!

Thanks! We really did have so much fun!

Job well done! :thumbsup2

Oooh, I'm excited to see which one it is! Speaking of characters, how adorable that Kyle was so excited about the Toy Story one!

:rotfl2:Hahah thanks

He was so set on meeting Woody, even when I told him it'd be a bit of a wait!

Your couple pictures are seriously the cutest. I love that he turned into a kid with Woody and Jessie, well worth the wait.

Aww thank you so much! And yes meeting them was def worth the wait!

You two are so cute! I love how the two of you are just always beaming at each other and looking like you are just happy to be together, laughing at everything along the way! I can't wait until I get to the proposal story!

Aww that's so sweet, thanks! We are almost at proposal day!

I am really glad you didn’t think I was trying to eat them! Food meet, good meet all the same.... I should put a disclaimer in my signature 99% of DIS activity happens on an iPhone

Oh my gosh haha I definitely understood your typo don't worry!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

January 31- I finally get to meet Vampirina!

We then decided to see Muppet Vision! I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)

After that, S and I went to meet Vampirina while Kyle went to check out the single rider line at RnR.

I have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina. I watch her far more than any adult probably should :rotfl:I even had a Vampirina watch for the occasion! And this meet did not disappoint! She was so enthusiastic and loved that I loved her so much! I always find it nice when characters understand that adults want to enjoy those moments just as much as kids do sometimes! So prepare for a lot of photos- I think it captures the meet very well!

Kyle's mission to ride RNR as single rider failed. He said he barely moved the whole time he was waiting so he bailed. We had some place to be next anyway!

Up next...Lunchtime!

So prepare for a lot of photos- I think it captures the meet very well!
Wow they took so many photos! I love it when Photopass isn't stingy on the picture-taking.

But what is she doing there with her arms? It looks like either cheerleading or directing air traffic hahaha

Sorry I’ve been behind with commenting again! I’ve been so mad at the disboards update but I have been here reading along. Cute pics with Vampirina but I have never heard of her til they announce her meet and greet!

Such cute pics with Vampirina. We don't have any of the Disney channels here, so my first experience with her was watching at the resort while we were packing up dirty clothes. It seems cute, although I was obviously not giving it my full attention.

It looks like a great meet.

Vampirina is so cute, I must admit I don’t know anything about her!

I’m glad it was a good meet for you!

:love: 😍😻💕 - if my DD was reading this she would have posted exactly this! Also love that i can use more emojis on the boards now!

We LOVE Vamparina! Currently it is our MUST watch show (this changes regularly, but she LOVES her) She also LOVES Fancy Nancy did you meet her?

What a fun meet! I love when the meets are fun and you get good pics and a good story!

Last edited:
This was the only meet Kyle HAD to do, so it was funny to me that he didn't mind waiting for this! He was like a little kid, and it was nice to see that :)

Aww, that's fun he was getting into it!

33889172778_771d3b0340.jpg

All those foot pops!

:rotfl2:your face is too great!

Love this picture!

.I fangirl over my newest favorite character!

So curious who it'll be!

I have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina.

This is not what I expected at all! Maybe I'll have to check out the show.

You look so happy to be with her!

Your meet with Vampirina is so cute! My boys are really into that show and the new Muppet Babies.

Stinks for Kyle that the single rider line didn't work out for RNRC! I had a terrible long wait for that one too, I waited just as long or longer than the SB wait. It seemed like a lot of groups were using the single rider line and clogging it up for the actual single riders.

We then decided to see Muppet Vision! I am obsessed with Muppet Babies so this sign made me happy :)
LG LOVES Muppet Babies... I'm excited to see his reaction to the Muppets at DHS!
have no qualms about saying I LOVE Vampirina. I watch her far more than any adult probably should :rotfl:I even had a Vampirina watch for the occasion! And this meet did not disappoint! She was so enthusiastic and loved that I loved her so much! I always find it nice when characters understand that adults want to enjoy those moments just as much as kids do sometimes! So prepare for a lot of photos- I think it captures the meet very well!
Nice! This is how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know she had a meet & greet! I'm glad you had a fun meet with her!
Kyle's mission to ride RNR as single rider failed. He said he barely moved the whole time he was waiting so he bailed. We had some place to be next anyway!
That's too bad. Seems like single rider there can really be hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter