I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I sure am glad I saved this for the afternoon, it was another pefect moment to celebrate our engagement! We got some really adorable pics with them!
You really did! Just from the pictures it looks like they did a nice job of playing it up!

And my friend got us the Just Engaged ornament, as well as had the buttons all ready, which made for nice props! So here's some more photo spam for you!

Your friend is the best! That ornament is adorable, such a great gift to commemorate a special moment/trip. AND you got even more cute PP pictures 😍

That didn't stop me from ordering my favorite- the grey stuff cupcake!

I can't wait to try this on our upcoming trip! Looks delicious.

I love the pictures with Mickey and Minnie! How special that you got to share your good news with them! 💗

Congratulations! Love your report, your engagement story, and absolutely LOVE your engagement pictures! Wishing you a happy ever after!

Aw I just love the proposal pics and all the pics after! Plus with Mickey and Minnie, those are adorable! Congrats!

Minnie and Mickey pictures are so cute!

I love the one with your ring hand and the Mouse’s hands!!

You really couldn't have planned your MK day better if you'd known what was going to happen! It's so fitting to get photos with Mickey and Minnie together after your proposal. Such a cute shot of Minnie checking out your ring. :goodvibes

48365706817_a68f8e9f97.jpg
This is perfect 😍

What an amazing photoshoot after the engagement! Love the pics!

So amazing everyone was so excited and kept the secret!

I also love the meet with Mickey and Minnie... I even teared up!

So excited for you what an amazing time!

Oh my goodness! I thought the post-engagement photo shoots were my favorite, but it's the Mickey and Minnie greet. You planned yourself an incredible post engagement day despite it being a surprise!!

Those hub grass photos are absolutely precious!!! The ornament is so perfect, and I love the ones with the ornament in the foreground and you & Kyle in the background.

The pics with Mickey & Minnie are so cute too, the one with all the hands is perfection. I am so bummed we didn't get to go while they are in their cute 90th celebration outfits. They are so adorable!!

This is so darn cute it hurts!

Awww, that ornament is adorable, and I love this.

And then I realized I adore all the photos from this shoot and I can't quote them all!

That didn't stop me from ordering my favorite- the grey stuff cupcake!

Ohhh it's the best cupcake!

She's so happy for you! Adorable. What a wonderful morning you had!

What great pictures with Mickey and Minnie! That FP timing sure worked out well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter