I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

What a perfect time to meet Mickey and Minnie! How awesome to be able to share your engagement with them! They really got some awesome pictures and Mickey and Minnie seemed to take time with you and make the experience special.

It was so great to share the moment with them! It was an awesome time and they really did make it feel special!

Love, love, love the Minnie and Mickey pictures! They are so cute!

Thank you so much!!

Love the pics with Minnie and Mickey! What a special day!

Thank you! It was so special!!

You really did! Just from the pictures it looks like they did a nice job of playing it up!

They did! It felt incredibly special!

Your friend is the best! That ornament is adorable, such a great gift to commemorate a special moment/trip. AND you got even more cute PP pictures 😍

I can't wait to try this on our upcoming trip! Looks delicious.

She really is the best :lovestruc

Oh it's sooo good, I highly recommend it!!

I love the pictures with Mickey and Minnie! How special that you got to share your good news with them! 💗

Thank you! I loved getting to share the moment with them!

Congratulations! Love your report, your engagement story, and absolutely LOVE your engagement pictures! Wishing you a happy ever after!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! :goodvibes

Aw I just love the proposal pics and all the pics after! Plus with Mickey and Minnie, those are adorable! Congrats!

Thank you so much!! :hug:

Minnie and Mickey pictures are so cute!

I love the one with your ring hand and the Mouse’s hands!!

Thank you!! It was their idea to set that up and I loved how it came out!

You really couldn't have planned your MK day better if you'd known what was going to happen! It's so fitting to get photos with Mickey and Minnie together after your proposal. Such a cute shot of Minnie checking out your ring. :goodvibes

I know!! It was all very lucky! Thank you! :)

Amazing planning! And those photos are once again sooo cute.

Thank you so much!

Awe, the photos with Mickey and Minnie are just the sweetest ever! :love:

Thank you, I love how they came out!!

This is perfect 😍

It came out so cute!!

What an amazing photoshoot after the engagement! Love the pics!

So amazing everyone was so excited and kept the secret!

I also love the meet with Mickey and Minnie... I even teared up!

So excited for you what an amazing time!

Thank you so much!

It was pretty amazing that everyone kept quiet! They were all so excited when it finally happened!

Aww thanks, it was so fun getting to meet them right after!

What an absolutely PERFECT way to celebrate your engagement! And what a cute video :goodvibes

Thank you Tracy!! It was wonderful :)

Oh my goodness! I thought the post-engagement photo shoots were my favorite, but it's the Mickey and Minnie greet. You planned yourself an incredible post engagement day despite it being a surprise!!

I really did unknowingly plan it out so well! I loved how the pics with Minnie & Mickey came out!

OMG! I love the hand pic of you 2 with Mickey and Minnie. That is super cute!!!!!

Thank you, I loved how that one came out!!

Those hub grass photos are absolutely precious!!! The ornament is so perfect, and I love the ones with the ornament in the foreground and you & Kyle in the background.

The pics with Mickey & Minnie are so cute too, the one with all the hands is perfection. I am so bummed we didn't get to go while they are in their cute 90th celebration outfits. They are so adorable!!

Thank you so much! It was such a blur and I was lucky to have some great people around to help!

Thank you again! I'm sorry you didn't get to meet them :(

This is so darn cute it hurts!

Awww, that ornament is adorable, and I love this.

And then I realized I adore all the photos from this shoot and I can't quote them all!

Ohhh it's the best cupcake!

She's so happy for you! Adorable. What a wonderful morning you had!

Thank you so much!! You're so sweet :)

YES I'm glad you agree that it's the best cupcake!!

:lovestruc It was such a wonderful and amazing time!

Those Mickey and Minnie pictures are perfect! I love all of them. 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you!!! :lovestruc

What great pictures with Mickey and Minnie! That FP timing sure worked out well!

Thank you! It worked out so perfectly!

The pictures with Mickey and Minnie are too cute!!

Thank you!!

Very cool picture. Sounds like you had an awesome meet with Mickey and Minnie.

Thank you! It was a great meet!

I can't image the blur you must have been in for awhile. And Perfect getting to meet Mickey and Minnie that day!!!!

A complete blur! I'm glad I had pictures to document everything!

I've been following along on your trip on IG and OMG!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2 Looks like you're having an amazing time :goodvibes

It was so amazing! It flew by! I know I didn't mention anything about it on here but I will for sure share some highlights from it :)

February 1 - Time in Tomorrowland

After that we headed into Tomorrowland. First we rode everyone's favorite- the Peoplemover!

I had grabbed a 4th FP for Buzz so we went there next. Looks like neither of us were very good but Kyle did beat me.

We finished up our time in TL by doing Carousel of Progress!

We then made our way to Fantasyland and stopped for some more PP pics.

Up next...Continuing our afternoon!

What a fun afternoon! I haven't done the Carousel of Progress in so long...I definitely need to soon!

Have you or anyone else heard of any meet and greets of any of the muppets.....my son absolutely loves them!!

My goodness, hitting up all three mountains, getting engaged, meeting Mickey and Minnie together, and then riding all the TL classics...could you guys have had a more iconic Magic Kingdom day?!

You just look so happy in all of your pictures! Even on buzz, where everyone seems to have an intense, competitive face, you're grinning from ear to ear. I love it!

After that we headed into Tomorrowland. First we rode everyone's favorite- the Peoplemover!

First time as an ENGAGED couple!!!

48365865452_48ec225da9.jpg

Love the clouds behind the castle! Such a cool shot.

Ooooh look at that ENGAGED couple!! :rotfl:

What a lovely afternoon! Peoplemover, Buzz, and Carousel of Progress sound like a wonderful Tomorrowland lineup! (I adore the Carousel of Progress!)

I’m sorry I fell so far behind! I can’t even remember what I commented on last! I loved the engagement story! And all the amazing pictures you got during and after. Congrats again!

What a fun afternoon! I haven't done the Carousel of Progress in so long...I definitely need to soon!

Ahh it's one of my faves, it fills me with so much nostalgia!

Sounds like it was a fun circuit around Tomorrowland!

It really was!

The picture of you two on the PM is a great picture! You both look SO HAPPY! :lovestruc :hug:

Aww thank you! We sure were beaming :)

Have you or anyone else heard of any meet and greets of any of the muppets.....my son absolutely loves them!!

I don't believe they do any meets. You can see them in the show at Liberty Square in MK but otherwise there's nothing else (besides MuppetVision in DHS).

My goodness, hitting up all three mountains, getting engaged, meeting Mickey and Minnie together, and then riding all the TL classics...could you guys have had a more iconic Magic Kingdom day?!

It was a pretty epic day!! We were having a blast!!

Love your travels around Tomorrowland - both in and off the PeopleMover ;) I'm anxious to hear more about your recent trip, too! :thumbsup2

But most importantly the PeopleMover ;) It was a good time in the land! Once I finish this trip up I will most some highlights I promise!

You just look so happy in all of your pictures! Even on buzz, where everyone seems to have an intense, competitive face, you're grinning from ear to ear. I love it!

Aww thank you!! I was pretty ecstatic!

First time as an ENGAGED couple!!!

Love the clouds behind the castle! Such a cool shot.

Ooooh look at that ENGAGED couple!! :rotfl:

Hehehe SO engaged!! Thank you! :)

Ahh you hit all my favorites in Tomorrow Land!

How fun to have a recent trip to WDW and SWL, awesome!

We had a great time in TL!

It was a great recent trip! I know I didn't mention anything about it on here, but I will post about it when I wrap up this one :)

I love Buzz, but I never do very well...

Oh I am terrible at it too!

What a lovely afternoon! Peoplemover, Buzz, and Carousel of Progress sound like a wonderful Tomorrowland lineup! (I adore the Carousel of Progress!)

We had a great time in TL! I love Carousel of Progress so much!

I’m sorry I fell so far behind! I can’t even remember what I commented on last! I loved the engagement story! And all the amazing pictures you got during and after. Congrats again!

Thank you so much!! :lovestruc

You are just BEAMING on Peoplemover! Love that! <3

Thank you!! We were so happy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter