I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

February 1 - The rest of our MK afternoon!

To continue with our leisurely afternoon, we decided to do Philharmagic next!

I was able to grab a 5th FP for Haunted Mansion so that's where we headed next!

After that we decided we needed to get some dole whips! We got in line, which wasn't very long, and when it was our turn someone just cut right in front of us! She claimed to have been "waiting" but she definitely wasn't. When we got to the window, the CM apologized for what happened and Kyle just made a joke about it and told her not to worry. I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey! It was really sweet of her to do that, especially when we weren't all that upset about what happened!

We sat down and enjoyed our treats!

And then I had a visitor stop by!

After that we headed back over to Fantasyland to ride Under the Sea with yet another FP I was able to grab!

Up next...the night continues!

I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey! It was really sweet of her to do that, especially when we weren't all that upset about what happened!
Yay for Disney magic!

After that we headed back over to Fantasyland to ride Under the Sea with yet another FP I was able to grab!
Wow you were having really good luck with day-of FPs!

After that we decided we needed to get some dole whips! We got in line, which wasn't very long, and when it was our turn someone just cut right in front of us! She claimed to have been "waiting" but she definitely wasn't. When we got to the window, the CM apologized for what happened and Kyle just made a joke about it and told her not to worry. I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey! It was really sweet of her to do that, especially when we weren't all that upset about what happened!

Gotta love people. I was in line at Costco the other day and this girl somehow "didn't notice" the giant returns line. She acted very surprised that we were all in line. Nope, just standing in the fenced off return area holding a big box for fun.... :confused3 Even though you weren't bothered by it, I'm SO glad that CM made it right for you guys and comped the dole whips. It's honestly the little things that make up good customer service! ✨

That was nice to get the dole whips for free! Always fun when you get pixie dust without having to beg for it! I'm glad the CM noticed though and tried to make it better.

Ughh I can’t stand rude people! If they did that in line for dole whip, imagine how many times they did that in line for rides! Nice of the CM to give you guys pixie dust though!

But most importantly the PeopleMover ;)
The PeopleMover is always my preferred method of Tomorrowland touring ;) :laughing:

It was a good time in the land! Once I finish this trip up I will most some highlights I promise!
Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

When we got to the window, the CM apologized for what happened and Kyle just made a joke about it and told her not to worry. I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey!
How sweet! :wizard:

There's always someone in the parks who claims they were "waiting in line." :rolleyes2 Nice that the CM noticed it happening and gave you the Dole Whips for free.

LM is like the signature, grab a FP at any time for, attraction. :laughing: I'm pretty sure most of us DISers ride this attraction after getting it as our 5th or 6th pass.

There are always entitled people that think others won't notice if they avoid the rules. Good for you for not letting it bother you and good for the CM for turning it into a positive experience!

You are practically the queen of getting great Fastpasses. You've spoiled Kyle's expectations on waiting in line! :laughing:

I'm glad the CM recognized the rude lady and gave you guys some Pixie Dust! I feel like the unexpected kind is the best kind!

You really had great luck with all your same day FPs!

After that we headed into Tomorrowland. First we rode everyone's favorite- the Peoplemover!
Love the slow paced time in Tomorrowland. Nice to kick back on a couple of classics and Buzz!
To continue with our leisurely afternoon, we decided to do Philharmagic next!
I always love this show!
When we got to the window, the CM apologized for what happened and Kyle just made a joke about it and told her not to worry. I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey! It was really sweet of her to do that, especially when we weren't all that upset about what happened!
That's great! Well, not that there was a rude guest that cut, but that the CM did something nice. I'm sure it helped that you guys were kind and laid back about the whole thing.

What an awesome trip report! Really enjoyed reading about your awesome disney experiences & engagement- congrats!!!

Wow you got so much stuff done! That's awesome that the CM gave you the dole whips for free, you deserve it! I cannot believe the brazenness of some people, but you got the good karma from the situation.

Yay for Disney magic!

Wow you were having really good luck with day-of FPs!

It was a nice surprise to get the dole whips! And we really did have a lot of luck with same day FPS!!

Gotta love people. I was in line at Costco the other day and this girl somehow "didn't notice" the giant returns line. She acted very surprised that we were all in line. Nope, just standing in the fenced off return area holding a big box for fun.... :confused3 Even though you weren't bothered by it, I'm SO glad that CM made it right for you guys and comped the dole whips. It's honestly the little things that make up good customer service! ✨

I don't know if people are just oblivious or if they really are just THAT rude! It's crazy! But it was definitely nice that our patience paid off!

That was nice to get the dole whips for free! Always fun when you get pixie dust without having to beg for it! I'm glad the CM noticed though and tried to make it better.

Exactly! It wasn't something we expected but it was still very much appreciated!

What a nice little bit of pixie dust!! Y'all seemed to have really great luck with FPs, too!

It was such a nice gesture! And yes! You can definitely tell it was a low-crowd time because I was very lucky in grabbing extra FPs!

Sometimes it pays to just be nice. Literally! Sounds like a great afternoon so far.

Exactly!! We were having a great time!

Ughh I can’t stand rude people! If they did that in line for dole whip, imagine how many times they did that in line for rides! Nice of the CM to give you guys pixie dust though!

You make a good point! I just hate when people act like that! But it was nice to get some pixie dust for it :)

Your ears are so cute. :lovestruc

What a nice little dusting of pixie dust! Very kind of that CM/Mickey!

Thank you so much! Those are a pair I made :)

It was such a nice gesture!

The PeopleMover is always my preferred method of Tomorrowland touring ;) :laughing:

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

How sweet! :wizard:

Same here! I'm sad I didn't get a chance to ride it earlier this month :( It was on my to-do list but we ran out of time!
It was definitely a nice moment with the dole whips :)

Yay for free dole whip!

I love your duck face with a duck. :-)

Hahaha thank you! I'm glad you picked up on that :rotfl:

There's always someone in the parks who claims they were "waiting in line." :rolleyes2 Nice that the CM noticed it happening and gave you the Dole Whips for free.

LM is like the signature, grab a FP at any time for, attraction. :laughing: I'm pretty sure most of us DISers ride this attraction after getting it as our 5th or 6th pass.

Right?? It makes them look so dumb! But we were patient about it and karma righted everything in the end :)

Haha you are right about that!! And I'm not complaining- I love that ride!

You did great with FP's this day!
Nice pixie dust with the Dole Whips. Yum!

Thank you, I was pretty impressed with the system that day!

So yum!!

There are always entitled people that think others won't notice if they avoid the rules. Good for you for not letting it bother you and good for the CM for turning it into a positive experience!

You are practically the queen of getting great Fastpasses. You've spoiled Kyle's expectations on waiting in line! :laughing:

Exactly!!! But it all turned out ok in the end!

hahaha well thanks! I felt really lucky! And you're right- he is definitely spoiled by it all!!

I'm glad the CM recognized the rude lady and gave you guys some Pixie Dust! I feel like the unexpected kind is the best kind!

You really had great luck with all your same day FPs!

It was super unexpected but very much appreciated!

I really did! It was crazy and awesome!

Love the slow paced time in Tomorrowland. Nice to kick back on a couple of classics and Buzz!
I always love this show!
That's great! Well, not that there was a rude guest that cut, but that the CM did something nice. I'm sure it helped that you guys were kind and laid back about the whole thing.

It was great to be able to slow down and enjoy the afternoon! Especially with some personal favorites!

It was a nice pixie dust moment!

Nice pixie dust from the CM. Makes up for the rude guest behavior.

It really did! Especially when we weren't all that bothered by it and kinda just laughed about it!

What an awesome trip report! Really enjoyed reading about your awesome disney experiences & engagement- congrats!!!

Thank you so much!!! :)

Wow you got so much stuff done! That's awesome that the CM gave you the dole whips for free, you deserve it! I cannot believe the brazenness of some people, but you got the good karma from the situation.

It was a great afternoon!

People can be so rude! But our patience definitely paid off in that situation!

February 1 - Nighttime at MK!

When we got off LM, I was able to grab a FP for Dumbo that was good for right away! I always take so many pics of this ride!

When we got off we stopped for some snacks (I think a pretzel and a churro) and ate them in the circus area. After that we made our way towards the hub, stopping for a few pics!

I was able to get a FP for BTMRR (the luck continued!) so we detoured over there next. I absolutely love this ride at night!

After that we headed back to the hub and took a few more PP pics.

Up next...Happily Ever After!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter