I. Give. Up. lol

kiramay

DIS Veteran
We’re eating Thanksgiving lunch at 1:30 at the Biergarten because I’m done checking for dinner. It’s not booked, it’s just not open after 3:55.

I hear you! I’ve been searching for an O’hana breakfast for our trip the first week of December and nothing! Not available at 180+ for any time and any number in our party. I even called and the CM searched the restaurant and not one reservation had been made the morning we want to go so I know it’s not been opened up yet. I put in a reservation finder right away and nothing in the last six weeks. It’s making me a little crazy!

We’re eating Thanksgiving lunch at 1:30 at the Biergarten because I’m done checking for dinner. It’s not booked, it’s just not open after 3:55.

It will be just fine. You might run into my friends there that day. Years ago, they couldn’t find dining they wanted for Thanksgiving Day. But of course, the Biergarten was available for lunch, like mid day. Now, every time they go to WDW for Thanksgiving, the whole family wants to do that. It’s become a little tradition for them.

They slow walk off their meal, stop and watch some outdoor shows, then go ride some rides later.

You just might have stumbled upon a blessing in disguise. 😉

We enjoy eating dinner early on Thanksgiving whether at home or on vacation so a 1:30 PM ADR wouldn't concern me.
No idea if Biergarten is one of the restaurants that have special menus over the holidays but that is something to look into since you would prefer a later meal. Last I heard the holiday meal eateries have not put out the menus or opened time on the calendar yet.

We enjoy eating dinner early on Thanksgiving whether at home or on vacation so a 1:30 PM ADR wouldn't concern me.
No idea if Biergarten is one of the restaurants that have special menus over the holidays but that is something to look into since you would prefer a later meal. Last I heard the holiday meal eateries have not put out the menus or opened time on the calendar yet.

They offer the traditional German menu that day in addition to turkey/dressing/gravy/cranberry etc. it’s acutally pretty awesome. And it’s good food. And I don’t say that lightly. We are particular and husband is German.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter