I got a great $20.03 rate at DtD CbM for 8/11/03, anyone else going?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
I just want to thank everyone for all the information on the Downtown Disney Courtyard by Marriott deal for $20.03 per night on nights of Sunday through Thursday, and dates August 10, 2003 through October 2(I think), 2003.

I called the 800 number, 1-800-223-9930, and confirmed that it was actually the DtD CbM on 1805 Hotel Plaza Road,Lake Buena Vista Road, Florida 32830. I say this because the hotel transfers their telephone number to the main, national reservation center after 7:00 P.M. EST (and they don't know about the special rate.

So make sure that you call Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. EST until 7:00 P.M. EST. And on Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. EST. I had the regular telephone number, also, at 407-826-8888. But I didn't have to use it.

I did have to "pay for all" the nights with a credit card. No problem...it was only $20.03 per night.

The reservationist did say that it was "nonrefundable". No problem...the total price was $89.36 for the whole four night stay including taxes..."WOW!" Only $22.34 per night including taxes.

They offered a kingsize bed on my August trip, but just a two double beds' room on my September trip. It doesn't hurt to ask, because they said they can't make changes, and no refunds after you make confirmation. Click here, to see all the amenities etc..

And here is the Downtown Disney Courtyard by Marriott web site, Click here, to go there. If you want to be notified of other special rates by email, just scroll down their web site to just above their address. There you will see a place to click on to sign up for special notification of special rates.

Click here if you would like to see a video or slide show of the hotel. I wasn't able to view these slides or videos wit my WebTV, but maybe you can.

And if you are interested in "rewards", you can call the 800 number, 1-866-266-6626 to ask for a free "Marriott's Reward" card and information to be mailed to you. They will give you your Marriott Reward Number over the phone to use when you make your reservation.

They offered shuttle service every 30 minutes to the different parks. Even to DtD area from 6:00 P.M. until 3:00 A.M.. Click here, to see the Downtown Disney Courtyard by Marriott shuttle bus information and driving directions to parks, airport, Belz Mall, etc..

Click here, to see Deb Wills Frequently Asked Questions about Downtown Disney's Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. This has a lot of answers to a lot of questions everyone has been askng.

No early entry to the parks, but I think that she said E-night was available, and that you could make WDW dining reservations from te hotel.

I didn't think that I could use my WDW Annual Pass again until December, but now...I will be driving down after I get off work Monday morning on August 11, 2003. Then I'll leave early Friday morning on August 15, 2003, when I will drive back and go to work again that evening. I know, I'm crazy.

Anyone else going to be down there during this time?

I sure would like to have a DIS-meet and meet you.

If you would like, I could make a list here, by arrival and departure date, by DIS-name, by hotel or resort if you're interested.

DATE_______DIS-name_________Hotel/Resort

08/11-08/18 - 3stooges_____Courtyard by Marriott
08/11-08/15 - RaySharpton__Courtyard by Marriott
08/15-08/22 - BethR_______Courtyard by Marriott
?8/15-??/?? - dgaston______Courtyard by Marriott
08/??-08/?? - nativetxn_____??
08/17-08/23 - comon________Courtyard by Marriott
08/17-08/23 - crazyme5kids__Courtyard by Marriott
08/17-08/22 - judirain____Courtyard by Marriott
08/17-08/22 - mousey_______Courtyard by Marriott
08/17-08/22 - thelk4________Courtyard by Marriott
08/17-08/22 - TommyJoe____Courtyard by Marriott
08/18week? - Belle1962_____Courtyard by Marriott
08/18week? - tgr1116_______Courtyard by Marriott
08/23-08/31 - PatriciaH______Courtyard by Marriott
08/24-08/29 - Mom2of2_____Courtyard By Marriott
08/31-09/05 - KathleenFL____Courtyard by Marriott
08/31-09/01 - luckytso______Courtyard by Marriott
09/03-09/11 - rickc77________Courtyard by Marriott
09/14-09/18 - Bottlejet______Courtyard by Marriott
09/15-09/18 - Tracyee______Courtyard by Marriott
09/21-09/24 - cinamin27____Courtyard by Marriott
09/21-09/26 - DIS#1_______Courtyard by Marriott
09/29-10/03 - RaySharpton__Courtyard by Marriott

Anyone else, Ray

Ray!! It's great to see you here. What a terrific rate you got.

I'm going to be there around mid August, I would love to meet up with you for a cup of coffee :)

Ray...I just wanted to thank you for posting this message. After
reading if last Thursday, I just had to make the call and book a room for my 6th solo trip to the world.

I will be there in September from the 3rd to the 11th.

Once again thanks so much

-Rick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter