I got a show idea for y'all

allbrobower

Earning My Ears
I have been an avid listener to all of your podcasts for years plus an overall Disney Park lover. I live in Dallas so anytime I get to visit the parks, I fly in and stay for 3-7 days. I often think of your content when I come to Florida/California for vacations. With all of the team being local to either WDW or DL, I think that quarterly, y’all should have a couple team members check into one of the resorts and experience the resorts and parks (top to bottom, morning to night, breakfast to dinner, etc) as the typical guest does. Eat at the resorts and parks exclusively and take Disney Transportation, etc.

I think it would add a different Point of View to the various podcasts.

I think something that would enable the team to experience WDW more like most of us would be interesting

I know it isn't quite as far as what you are suggesting but I know for the new resort review they did for Caribbean Beach Pete made a point of saying he was staying there for a few days and going to the parks from there to give a more "true" experience of staying at that resort. So it was just from that angle - the resort experience fore a "normal" vacationer but it does feel a bit in the direction of what you are referring to

I agree with general premise also. Although it would be subject to debate whether or not any of the team could truly experience the parks and/or resorts and everything that goes along with it (such transportation) through the lens of the out-of-town vacationing guest. Additionally, the team usually bristles at the notion they don't or can't see things from that perspective.

I agree with general premise also. Although it would be subject to debate whether or not any of the team could truly experience the parks and/or resorts and everything that goes along with it (such transportation) through the lens of the out-of-town vacationing guest. Additionally, the team usually bristles at the notion they don't or can't see things from that perspective.

Maybe they could have guests on their show, like their parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, friends, who actually stay at the resort for at least 3 nights, as the OP suggested. Because the Dis team has a very different perspective since they are at WDW every week, as opposed to most of us who may be lucky to go once a year.

If you haven't already, check out the trip reports.
Fantastic writers and photographers there.

There is a variety of points of view and lots of positive chit chat.

I am currently lurking on the July trips because I've never braved the heat before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter