I got a thank-you card; did you?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I couldn't believe it. Disney sent me a personalized thank-you card for my recent visit for Christmas week and New year's week.
The card says Hats Off To You! and of course has mouseears flying all over the front of the card. It looks like it was meant for those who are AP holders which we are. I'm just curious how many out there got one. I think they are adorable and I will put it in my scrapbook.

How cute!

I never get anything though. I'm have an AP and the Disney Club Card -- no postcards, the club magazine ... nothing.

Just curious -- did you stay on-site or off? I've never stayed on-site and I always wonder if that affects mailings from Disney World. It wouldn't affect the mailings from the Disney club so that doesn't explain not getting the magazine though.

Anyhow, that's really nice on Disney's part -- that's a keeper for the scrapbook!!

We were on-site guests; so, that may have played into it.

I don't get the postcards, either. I received two issues of the Disney magazine.

We are Disney Club members, as well.

We did have a lenghtly stay and that may have factored into it, too.

This is why I'm asking; so, we can all get idea of what's out there and available.

I received a "Thank You" "from" the maqager at the ASMu from our Nov./Dec. trip. I thought it was a very nice touch.
I am an AP holder and I did book w/ an AP rate. Maybe the connection?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter