I Guess I Can't Go To Disneyland Anymore

Hi,

I've just heard that Disneyland has cancelled the Annual Passes due of the closure. Here's the proof: I guess I can't go to Disneyland anymore even if they reopen it.
Take courage! That statement does NOT say that they are cancelling the entire AP program forever. It does say that they are ending the current AP program and that they are working on new membership offerings (i.e. a new AP program of some kind to be revealed later). Once they refund your pass, save that money, and more, so that you will be able to buy whatever new kind of pass/membership they offer once the parks reopen (and they WILL reopen). Then you'll be able to visit Disneyland again one day. Keep hanging in there! It's what we're all doing now.

Take courage! That statement does NOT say that they are cancelling the entire AP program forever. It does say that they are ending the current AP program and that they are working on new membership offerings (i.e. a new AP program of some kind to be revealed later). Once they refund your pass, save that money, and more, so that you will be able to buy whatever new kind of pass/membership they offer once the parks reopen (and they WILL reopen). Then you'll be able to visit Disneyland again one day. Keep hanging in there! It's what we're all doing now.
Okay. Thanks. At least I didn't say Disneyland will be closed forever this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter