I Guess I'm a Rule Breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob612

Earning My Ears
Apparently everything I do is against "Disney Law". :confused3
There are so many things I have done and Im sure alot of people on here have and they just won't admit it. I don't think they're that bad. Let's see:
1) I bring my mugs from past vacations and refill them at the Pop
2) I take extra towels from the pool area and bring them up to my room for showers if we don't have enough towels
3) We last went when my son had just turned 3, but we said he was younger so he would still be free.
4) I drive to resorts with monorails, park there, and take the monorail to the parks.
5) I go to pools at other hotels when I am not staying there...like the Poly and the GF

I'm just trying to get the most out of my vacation and have fun! We spend so much money at Disney all the time, I think it's ok if I try and get some extra "perks":goodvibes

Apparently everything I do is against "Disney Law". :confused3
There are so many things I have done and Im sure alot of people on here have and they just won't admit it. I don't think they're that bad. Let's see:
1) I bring my mugs from past vacations and refill them at the Pop
2) I take extra towels from the pool area and bring them up to my room for showers if we don't have enough towels
3) We last went when my son had just turned 3, but we said he was younger so he would still be free.
4) I drive to resorts with monorails, park there, and take the monorail to the parks.
5) I go to pools at other hotels when I am not staying there...like the Poly and the GF

I'm just trying to get the most out of my vacation and have fun! We spend so much money at Disney all the time, I think it's ok if I try and get some extra "perks":goodvibes

Don't feed the troll! :thumbsup2

troll much? you'd probably get more satisfying (to you) responses if you weren't so obviously trying to :stir:...

I don't understand why some people feel that they are entitled to break the rules because, 'they spend thousands of dollars at Disney.' It's the rule-breakers who eventually ruin something for everyone else who does follow the rules.

I don't understand why some people feel that they are entitled to break the rules because, 'they spend thousands of dollars at Disney.' It's the rule-breakers who eventually ruin something for everyone else who does follow the rules.

Just a troll. Ignore them and they'll soon be distracted by something shiny and go away.

Just a troll. Ignore them and they'll soon be distracted by something shiny and go away.

I just cannot stand people who lie or deceive to get something they want or feel they are entitled to. The majority of his list in my opinion screams theft. Karma is a b****.

This is not nearly as inventive as some of the more recent troll attempts. Very disappointing.

I just cannot stand people who lie or deceive to get something they want or feel they are entitled to. The majority of his list in my opinion screams theft. Karma is a b****.

I completely agree with you. But you are playing right into what the OP wants. I don't necessarily believe a single word in that post.

Good lord some of you are soooo easy! Seriously.. they are trolling for a reaction and you are putty in their hands!!

Well, you won't be able to do #1 much longer so whatever...I never got those mugs anyways...

But I do agree that everyone spends a lot of money at WDW and that doesn't entitle them to anything! So, you shouldn't assume either. However you obviously don't care or you wouldn't have posted this in the first place.

How do you know I haven't spent more money than you! In that case, I deserve more *perks* than you do, according to your own rules...I think you shouldn't be allowed at WDW...that would be my *perk* :rotfl:

I don't know why they posted this? Were they trying to get attention or trying to get someone to agree with them that's it's ok or bragging that there a rule breaker?

There is a REASON disney has rules...someone will suffer from you breaking those rules, whether it's another guest or a CM or someone doesn't get a raise because Disney has to pay for all the people who steal soda. One person stealing soda doesn't make much difference, obviously, enough have done it that IT DOES MATTER to Disney. 100,000 ppl stealing soda will make a difference...duh.

But I believe in Karma and so... rule breakers go ahead and make selfish, stupid decisions, life will bite you in the *** for it ;)

Generic handle
Post count = 1
Controversial topic

Yep. It's a troll.

troll2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter