I had my amnio done on Wednesday

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
I have another doctor appointment on the 31st, so I really hope I find out the results then!! I worry throughout the pregnancy, but it seems like once I actually have the amnio done, the worrying kicks in BIGTIME until the actual results come in.

Here's hoping everything turns out for the best for you - I worried thru my first tri-mester (had a miscarriage the year before), but after that, no more worries - opted not to have an amnio....
Thinking of you & the future pumpkin when I light my candle!

Would it help if you transferred some "worry" to some of us? I understand your concern, but it's what makes you a great momma!!:D

I never had the amnio, but my sister did last year after triple test results and ultrasound results were positive for Downs. They were able to give her preliminary results in 1 or 2 days that were 99% negative for Downs! She had to wait a couple more weeks to be assured with the final report(it was negative too). Call and ask if it is possible to get some fast preliminary report before they close today. I understand your anxiety, hard not to think about it. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

:) I am sure that everything will turn out to be fine. Just try to relax and take care of yourself, your sweet kids, and that wonderful little unborn baby.

I would worry too :( That seems like such a long time to have to wait for the results. Hope everything is alright :)

I wish that they would concentrate on somehow being able to get faster results from amnios. No one should have to worry and wait for 2 weeks. {{{Hugs}}} I'm sure everything is fine.

I sure hope all is OK. Here's some {{{{HUGS}}}}} to get you thru the waiting period!:D

Keep your chin up Kristy;)
Here's {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to help you thru!

Keep us posted please.

Hang in there Kristy! That's a horribly long time to wait, but I'll be praying that everything is just fine!

I don't know you and you don't know me but, be glad you have to worry about amnio results. There are people out there that will never experience an amnio test. No matter how many infertility drugs they take.

I wish I could have your worry!

So I guess we can't post about pregnancies or kids anymore because someone's feelings might get hurt. Sorry Taysalyn, but if these posts hurt or offend you, you shouldn't open them.

Kristy, Best of luck for a week of not too much worrying and you will be in my prayers for good results. :)

I think it's stinky you have to wait so long for the results! Are you going to let us name him/her for you? We can post a poll and vote.:D

Hugs to you, Kristy...Best of luck with the results...I have never had the Amnio done, so I am not sure of what you have to go through, but If this is the test that involves the huge needle, that is enough to warrant some hugs!!!

"I don't know you and you don't know me but, be glad you have to worry about amnio results. There are people out there that will never experience an amnio test. No matter how many infertility drugs they take."

Sorry that you are having difficulties, however, she was posting for support and instead of telling her she should be grateful you should just have stayed off the thread IMHO.

As you said you don't know her or her family history. Some people do worry for a valid reason.

I hope everything goes well Kristy. The wait has to be difficult.

{{{hugs}}}

I hope you are worrying for nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter