I hate

Is it the pantyhose or the woman that is sexier, Jason?;) If it's the pantyhose, you'd definately think the black pair I have on now is sexy.:rolleyes: It slowly keeps sliding down. I think I bought a defective pair.:eek:

Lorelei, me too.:mad: But I gotta wear them sometimes.:(

I thought women didn't wear panty hose in Georgia because of the heat. Shouldn't your legs be tan enough?

Bfeller, there's heat in Georgia?:p

I hate to wear dress shoes without hose or something. Makes me feel weird.:o

Uh, Browneyes maybe you should keep the shoes on. Ohio is starting to smell a little funny. But your legs look MARVELOUS!!!

I hate pantyhose, period. Wear thigh highs! :D They're so much more comfortable!!!

Originally posted by bfeller
Uh, Browneyes maybe you should keep the shoes on. Ohio is starting to smell a little funny. But your legs look MARVELOUS!!!
LOL! You can smell my feet and see my legs all the way in Ohio? Is there a candid camera and smell-o-vision around here?;)

Lea Ann, did you watch Mel's "What Women Want"?:teeth:

Yuck...panty hose are only for special occassions...!!

Originally posted by bfeller
Uh, Browneyes maybe you should keep the shoes on. Ohio is starting to smell a little funny.

you should smell them over here..:eek:

That's why I love Fridays in my office....no pantyhose for me!!!

But Shep should be used to that smell. Nobody wears shoes in Kentucky.

LOL! I didn't know that about K'tucky. I know that's true in Alabama and in some parts of Georgia.;)

Y'all will be happy to know I still have my shoes on. I still got on these blasted hose, but my hose and I are getting along for now.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter