I hate

Shannon, the turkey plant is where they make turkey lunchmeat and stuff. It smells horrible, and, if the wind blows in the wrong direction, I can smell it at work, YUCK!

I rarely wear a bra, and I think silk hose are very sexy. Maybe not pantyhose, but the kind you wear with a garter belt. I thought that wearing some kind of garment can be sexier that totally nude. Am I wrong???

TC, garter belts and garter skirts are GREAT!!!!:)

V221255.jpg

I have the same problem with pantyhose browneyes, but only when I'm trying to wear a pair that is too small.:eek:

LOL! EROS, I had to do a double take! That looks like a HUGE roll of toilet paper she's holding onto instead of part of a couch.:o

Heather, trust me, my feet don't stink. They smell like either my plum foot cream or my peppermint foot cream. I'm waiting on my foot massage.:(

LemonDietCoke, I think they mis-sized this pair. I have that problem if I buy a small pair. But I bought a triple pack thingy and the pair I had on yesterday didn't roll. This pair does.:confused: I can't wait to see about pair #3.:rolleyes:

I don't like wearing panty hose mainly for that reason!!! And I HAVE to wear a bra, especially at my age!!!!:earseek: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter