I have 2 remaining sets of Park Maps --- who would like a set???

grumpy's fan

Mouseketeer
I have 2 remaining sets of DL/DCA maps from my visit - PM if you'd like a set and I'll get it out in the mail to you :flower1:

Last edited:

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't know how to PM on this board :) If you still have a set, I would love it for our first DL trip coming up in Nov. Just let me know how to message my address to you. Thanks!!!

I would like a set of maps? how do i private message on this thing?

PS - its nice of you to offer

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't know how to PM on this board :) If you still have a set, I would love it for our first DL trip coming up in Nov. Just let me know how to message my address to you. Thanks!!!

You have to have a minimum of 10 posts to PM another member....

To up your post counts there is a Test Board for such junk postings in order to not to clutter up other boards: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

then go to the top right of the page and click on In Box, then Start a Conversation

You have to have a minimum of 10 posts to PM another member....

To up your post counts there is a Test Board for such junk postings in order to not to clutter up other boards: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

then go to the top right of the page and click on In Box, then Start a Conversation

Do you still have a set left? I got through the 10 posts but still can't figure out how to "start a conversation" When I click on inbox it has Conversations, if I click on that it tells me I have no conversations, no starred conversations... but don't see where I start a conversation

Do you still have a set left? I got through the 10 posts but still can't figure out how to "start a conversation" When I click on inbox it has Conversations, if I click on that it tells me I have no conversations, no starred conversations... but don't see where I start a conversation

I put aside a set of maps for you.

On the Dis page near the top right side you should see the following: your member name inbox alerts
Click on inbox and a window/box should pop open, at the right side on the bottom of the window/box (which is dark blue) there should be Start a New Conversation

I've got a few sets left over as well. I'm happy to send them to anyone that messages me directly.

As an aside, last week someone asked me for Germans maps. When I got them, I learned that DL offers maps in seven different languages: German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Portuguese.

I would love a set. We are surprising our kids with a California/Disney Trip as a Christmas present. We will actually go this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter