I have a couple more Cindy's questions, if you don't mind please

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
I'm now curious as to

a. the amount of character interaction at this breakfast

and

b. the wait time once you show up for your PS. Could it still be a long wait since this is so popular??

I'll give you answers, but I'm sure it's going to be very vague:

a: I've been to Cindy's 4 times, it's ranged from extremely rushed to very magical. It really depends on which day you're there.

b. Again, yes and no. I've been whisked right upstairs once, no wait necessary, and then I've had to wait 30 minutes for my PS. Again, it just depends.

My best experience at Cindy's was when we had one of the first PS times. We were seated immediately, and about halfway through breakfast the Princesses come out. They don't start milling about until the breakfast is about half full. Anyway, since the room wasn't completely full, the Princesses seemed to take a little more time in my opinion. Now, it also depends on the CM playing the Princess. Other times we've been there some of the Princesses would barely stop by and others would take the time to make it special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter