I have a few noob questions please ...

Planning for the first week in May, still a long ways off , trying to get together when I can call for reservations, and when I can call for dining, when I can book fast passes, it's like a major work in progress. Hahaha

Beachmama13 thank you so much for the tips I will def look into some gift cards. And Breezy2 , I can see your point of view, I really can, BUT not every pet owner lets their pets wiz on other people's site. We are avid travelers with our dog and I would say MOST people take their pets to the dog park or dog area without pit stops along the way to pee on people's sites. I would say for the most part pet owners just like you respect our neighbors.

I went to our local Target this past weekend and they were out of stock on both the $360 & $500 GCs. I did find the receipt code for them online but it doesn't work when searching their website. A Target team member looked it up for me in her device and said the code I had is valid, our 2 local stores were just out of stock. The code is "276-030-770". She said to call any store and they can check stock for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!