• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a ? for a friend / don't blast me, please

kaitlynangel

Mouseketeer
My friend (really), has a question, They are staying at the HRH and there's just the two of them. They are wondering regarding the Express pass for Hotel guests, how many people can they get in the fast pass line with their 2 room keys (one for his wife and himself as he assumes they get 2 room keys per room). His idea is that technically you can have up to four people in a room, or more if you have a suite, so can he bring in two more people with him and his wife bring two with her? Basically how does the attendant look at your room key and what does it say. I am just passing along info, thanks for your help.

When we were there in September, every person in our party had to show their resort key. I had read about scanners that the cards had to be swiped through, but we never saw any.

If your friends are planning to get people who are not staying at the resort in the express line, I can't imagine it working.

Originally posted by ProfesserBaxter
everyperson must show their room key and at the most 4 people to one key

and Prof. B has laid it out for you. The only time i use express is when we have a meet and one person has a room key. As long as one of you have a key up to 4 people can ride per key. that is the key holder plus 3. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter