I have a WONDERful feeling about this! 2015 WB Panama Canal Trip Report, Completed 6/14/15

Not a huge commenter but I couldn't leave without letting you know how much I enjoyed reading your trip report. We just finished the Alaska Cruise on the Wonder in Aug 2015 and it was great to see her again in your pics. Your boys were wonderful. I really wanted the Panama Canal to be my next cruise but could not pass up the NY cruise in Oct 2016 so the PC cruise will have to wait for 2017. But your trip report really makes me look forward to it.

Not a huge commenter but I couldn't leave without letting you know how much I enjoyed reading your trip report. We just finished the Alaska Cruise on the Wonder in Aug 2015 and it was great to see her again in your pics. Your boys were wonderful. I really wanted the Panama Canal to be my next cruise but could not pass up the NY cruise in Oct 2016 so the PC cruise will have to wait for 2017. But your trip report really makes me look forward to it.

I am so glad! A huge number of people from our cruise group are going to be doing the WBPC again in 2017, so you should be in very good company if you end up doing it. We are going to do our best to join them. It really was a great experience!

I have just loved your trip report! Perfect amount of content and pictures! We aren't sailing this itinerary, but we are sailing on the Wonder in Feb. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Adorable boys you have!!!!

I have just loved your trip report! Perfect amount of content and pictures! We aren't sailing this itinerary, but we are sailing on the Wonder in Feb. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Adorable boys you have!!!!

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it! I am just off the Wonder again today. A very different trip, but always a lot of fun! :)

I cannot wait to read your report! We are on this cruise next May and I am in uber planning mode these days!

Hello! I just read your TR ^_^
I'm going on the EBPC next year and am trying to get a feel of things to do. I wanted to say thank you for introducing me to a food excursion for cartagena (this port is so tricky!). I'm huge into Frozen (Elsa!) and I'm now super excited if we will have the Freezing the Night Away on ours too!!
Lastly, it sounds like you have Anxiety, I have severe anxiety and take meds for it. Sounds like Elliot may have some as well (social anxiety). I hope you guys can work through that and everything works out for the best :)

Thank you for the TR!

So subscribing to this thread to read all the wonderful tidbits you are sharing.

We are seriously waiting for the 2017 announcement for the Panama Cruises as we really want to do it.

Thank you so much for this awesome TR, Erin! I've recently caught what I'm jokingly referring to as "Panama Fever" and am reading everything I can about cruising the Canal. I have a major milestone birthday in a few years that I need to commemorate in a big way, and cruising the Canal seems to be the front runner. I truly appreciate all the time and effort you put into this :)

Thank you so much for this awesome TR, Erin! I've recently caught what I'm jokingly referring to as "Panama Fever" and am reading everything I can about cruising the Canal. I have a major milestone birthday in a few years that I need to commemorate in a big way, and cruising the Canal seems to be the front runner. I truly appreciate all the time and effort you put into this :)

OMG......apparently it's catching.....I have it too! Hoping for 2017

Can I ask a question about your room? Did you hear any noise from the Walt Disney Theater below you? Specifically, I'm wondering about the confetti cannons...

Thanks for reading! I am glad if I can help in any way, or if my report can help bring on the excitement!

Can I ask a question about your room? Did you hear any noise from the Walt Disney Theater below you? Specifically, I'm wondering about the confetti cannons...

I could hear noise from it a bit, mostly when Avengers: Age of Ultron was playing there, but it wasn't a bother at all and it wasn't terrible. We had main dining, so the first show was always going while we were eating and then we were often at the late show. The movie was the only time an event extended beyond the dinner hour. I didn't notice confetti cannons, but I am not sure if I was ever in there when one would have gone off! I will definitely try to book the same room or general location again in the future!

This was beautiful. Thank you so much. I travel solo with my two girls and I just know that this will be a great itinerary for us!

This was beautiful. Thank you so much. I travel solo with my two girls and I just know that this will be a great itinerary for us!

Thank you! It is such a wonderful trip. I hope that you have the best time and as active a group as we did!

Erin,

Just found your report and read it, because we were also on the 2015 WBPC. I even remember seeing you and the boys several times over the 14-day cruise. We had the same early dinner schedule as you did and I remember your son at the pool with the large slides in Cozumel. We also sat next to you in Cabanas when you shot the picture of your son and where the guy with the green mohawk is in the background (ha ha). We loved Cartagena too, except for the heat and humidity. We did the Old Town excursion and also had a great young man for a guide who definitely was very proud of his historical city. I just want to say you let us relive the cruise with all of the excellent detail you provided in your TR. Thank you for doing such a great job! I finally did a TR on our 2017 Northern Europe Cruise. It's a lot of work and mine's much shorter than yours. We actually think about going on a PC cruise again, but the price sure has jumped since 2015.
4 Daisy.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!