I have an AP certificate, but I can't see the AP rates on the website

SUSIEQ

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but..........
I have an AP certificate that has not been activated yet. Should I be able to see the AP rates for resort reservations on the WDW website? Or do I have to have an active AP to see those rates? Thanks.

No your AP does not need to be activated, however you need to link your AP Certificate to your MDE account. Just enter the string of numbers from your AP certificate on the MDE web page or using the MDE App. Then you should sign out of the Disney web site and the sign in using your MDE account information (in case you have multiple IDs).

Once you have done this then you will be able to see the AP rates.

Dave

No your AP does not need to be activated, however you need to link your AP Certificate to your MDE account. Just enter the string of numbers from your AP certificate on the MDE web page or using the MDE App. Then you should sign out of the Disney web site and the sign in using your MDE account information (in case you have multiple IDs).

Once you have done this then you will be able to see the AP rates.

Dave
Thanks! That's exactly what I thought.
My certificate is definitely linked. I can see it on my profile, but I can not see any AP rates.

Thanks! That's exactly what I thought.
My certificate is definitely linked. I can see it on my profile, but I can not see any AP rates.

Unfortunately that's a common problem I see people posting about here. Most just call.

Did you Sign Out and then Sign In again on the Disney web site? Also, did you link the AP Certificate number using the Web site or the MDE App?

The MDE App and the Web site are not always synced. This type of issue often shows up with FP+ showing up on the web but not showing up or not reflecting any recent changes that you have made recently.

Since you have to use the web site to check AP resort rate, I would suggest that you look at your Account Profile and check/verify that your AP Certificate is actually linked in your web profile.

Here is the direct link for your web profile: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/profile/personal-information/edit/

Here is the link to force a Sign In: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/login

Dave

Also try opening an Incognito or Private window in your browser, then go to the WDW website, go to the Special Offers page, then log in.

Did you Sign Out and then Sign In again on the Disney web site? Also, did you link the AP Certificate number using the Web site or the MDE App?

The MDE App and the Web site are not always synced. This type of issue often shows up with FP+ showing up on the web but not showing up or not reflecting any recent changes that you have made recently.

Since you have to use the web site to check AP resort rate, I would suggest that you look at your Account Profile and check/verify that your AP Certificate is actually linked in your web profile.

Here is the direct link for your web profile: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/profile/personal-information/edit/

Here is the link to force a Sign In: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/login

Dave
Well, when I reassign my mom's AP certificate to my profile, I can see the AP offers. It just won't recognize my AP certificate for discounts, even though I can see it linked to my profile. I have talked to 3 different WDW cast members in 3 different departments, and they all tell me that you can not see AP rates with a certificate. (One cast member said that's because people hold onto AP certificates for many years.) All 3 are very WRONG! I think my certificate is cursed! Thanks for everyone's help.

I have never been able to see them if I go through the MDE section of the website. I have to log in and go through the special rates section under resorts.

Also try opening an Incognito or Private window in your browser, then go to the WDW website, go to the Special Offers page, then log in.

When we first got our passes, and before we activated them, using an incognito browser or a Firefox browser were the only ways I could see the AP rates. Now that my passes have been activated, I don't have that problem anymore.

I'm sorry you're having trouble viewing the rates, OP. The Disney website can often be frustrating to view anything...I get really tired of Stitch eating the page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter