I have an old four day non expiring park hopper

IluvKingLouis

DIS Veteran
About 10-11 years ago we bought 10 day parkhoppers. The weather turned just horrible towards the end of our trip so we paid to have the non-expiring feature added. We had been such regular visitors to WDW and we typically buy an annual pass or a 10 day parkhopper. Sooo, I'm wondering if I can convert my four day pass to an annual pass? I don't think four days will do it for me. :-)

About 10-11 years ago we bought 10 day parkhoppers. The weather turned just horrible towards the end of our trip so we paid to have the non-expiring feature added. We had been such regular visitors to WDW and we typically buy an annual pass or a 10 day parkhopper. Sooo, I'm wondering if I can convert my four day pass to an annual pass? I don't think four days will do it for me. :-)
Any remaining days on the ticket can be used, but it's no longer upgradeable.

I have a few old non-expires with days left on them as well. I only use them if I'm going to the parks for one or two days. Otherwise, it's more cost effective to buy a longer ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!