been at rope drop (want to this time)
had a dole whip
been to tom sawyer's island
found the ring at haunted mansion
seen devine
been on a cruise or tour
found the key under the mat at muppet vision 3d
saw the movie in france

and i'm sure that there are other things but can't think of them right now!!

2giddy4wdw said:
I've been to WDW 9 times and I've never:

been at rope drop (want to this time)
had a dole whip
been to tom sawyer's island
found the ring at haunted mansion
seen devine
been on a cruise or tour
found the key under the mat at muppet vision 3d
saw the movie in france

and i'm sure that there are other things but can't think of them right now!!
I have been to WDW 4 times and I have never, everything that 2giddy4wdw listed above, plus never been to any of the water parks!

I've been to WDW 5 times and have never done Fantasmic or Osbourne Festival of Lights!

Charleyann

Hopefully that will change in 2 weeks! :woohoo:

Charleyann

WHAT IS A DOLE WHIP? WHAT ABOUT A KEY UNDER MAT AT THE MUPPETS SHOW? :confused3

I've been to WDW over 25 times and have never done:

Disney Quest
Playhouse Disney
Cirque de Soleil
Princess Meal (and won't unless I have a grandaughter)
Behind the Scenes Tour

I've been to WDW 7 times and I have never had a Dole Whip. I have a feeling that will change in December!

I have been to WDW 24 times and I'm definitely getting a Dole Whip on my next visit. :teeth:

A dole whip is ? What about the key under the mat at the muppets? ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pooh: :simba: :eeyore: :earboy2: :goofy: :tigger: :smickey:

Charleyann

i have been to WDW many times and i never have been to the tiki room, havent been to any of the live shows and have only seen spectromagic and have never seen the other parades. well except sfor tapestry of nations and that one we didnt plan on seeing, we just got stuck in a bad place and had to wait it out

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT YOUR DOLE WHIP WOULD YA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's is one of life's simple peasures! I am SO glad that they have kept it all this time if all of YOU haven't been ordering it!

I have to admit, that I have never ridden any thrill ride at Disney or elsewhere. I'm a scaredy cat. I'm trying NOT to raise my DD7 and DS5 to be as well... I braved the flume at an amusement park this summer and thought I was going to lose it at the top. I kept my cool for the benefit of my children, who were riding a real ride for the first time.

Charleyann said:
A dole whip is ? What about the key under the mat at the muppets? ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pooh: :simba: :eeyore: :earboy2: :goofy: :tigger: :smickey:

Charleyann

a dole whip is a frozen treat. When you go to Muppet Vision 3D before you go into the first room, there is a mat by the door and there is supposed to be a key under the mat, to get in.

2giddy4wdw said:
a dole whip is a frozen treat. When you go to Muppet Vision 3D before you go into the first room, there is a mat by the door and there is supposed to be a key under the mat, to get in.

Finally, I guess I'm going to have to try one!

Charleyann

I've been to WDW 10+ times and have never:

• Had a Dole Whip
  • Seen the Christmas decorations in person
  • Rented a bike or water mouse
  • Eaten in the Castle
  • Been in a park from opening to closing
  • Mickey's Backyard BBQ
  • Eaten at Casey's
  • Been in the hot seat at Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (and I guess I never will)
  • Been selected to be in a parade, open the park, wake up Tinkerbell, or other similar experience
  • Eaten at the Brown Derby or Victoria & Albert's
  • Stayed in Concierge level
  • Played Miniature Golf
  • Richard Petty Driving Experience
  • Fireworks (or any other) cruise

I had a similar list prior to our last trip, and was determined to check off a few of my "never dones." As of last August, the following are no longer on my list:

• Been to Tom Sawyer Island
  • Been to Top of the World / California Grill
  • Watched the fireworks from the observation deck at the Contemporary
  • Stayed at a DVC Resort
  • Ridden a Main Street vehicle
  • Taken a back stage tour (Hidden Treasures of the World Showcase & Keys to the Kingdom)
  • Taken a horse-drawn tour (Port Orleans)
  • Been to the Boardwalk
  • Been in Disney Quest
  • Had a tropical drink served in a hollowed-out coconut
  • Been to a rope drop ceremony
  • Used the International Gateway at Epcot
  • Eaten in Japan at the World Showcase

I have been 7 times and I have never:

Had a dole whip :confused3
I have never ridden test track :sad2:
or had tonga toast :confused3

I've been to Disney at least 5 times and I have never done Tiki Tiki Room, never eaten a turkey leg (but longed for one watching other people eating them), never had a dole whip, never eaten at a real restaurant on-site (except for Marrakesh once), never saw the Living Seas at Epcot, my list could go on and on........

I have been to WDW 8 times (once for 5 months - college program) and Disneyland once and I never
-rode Malestrom
-seen Playhouse Disney Live
-seen Cirque du Soleil

But I have
-seen space mountain with the lights on
-saw the Sub lagoon before it was drained
-been inside the actual animation studio at Disney-MGM Studios (not just the tour part, in the really real for real building)
-been in the utilidors in Epcot and MK

ah, the perks of being a Cast Member :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!