I have both...

sherry7

DIS Veteran
Actually, I own one of each. I have a Circulair brand squeeze breeze (with large opening in the base so you can add ice). It's okay, but the water squirts me direct in the face in a stream. Even with new batteries, the fan does not really disperse it into a mist. Annoying, to say the least. I recently ordered some Misty Mate products off of EBay. We got a fanny pack that has two large pockets, a water bottle holder in the middle, and a 16 oz. Misty Mate that straps onto the bottom (it's removable). It is a nice, multi-use product, but it's kind of heavy once you fill the water bottle and Misty Mate with water. It's also very bulky with the Misty Mate attached. DH has been commandeered into wearing it for our September trip, but I have a feeling that the detachable Misty Mate will end up getting left in the locker before too long. But, I also bought a different Misty Mate product off Ebay (you can find all of these on www. mistymate.com). It is a 6 oz. personal mister. It's a plastic bottle that you fill with water (ice too if desired). You pump it about 20 times to pressurize it. You really don't need to pump it again until it is about half empty and it lasts for hours. It is a lot smaller (8 1/2" x 2 1/2" if memory serves me right.) It is lighter and much smaller and can be slipped into the larger pocket of most fanny packs. I prefer this one over the larger one. We also bought the $1.88 mini-fans at Wal-Mart (love them!). We will probably end of carrying a mini-fan for each of us, and carry one 6 oz. personal Misty Mate taking turns with it.

Oops! I meant to post this under the thread for "Misty Mates or Squeeze Breeze."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter