I have never .......... ?

Smoked a cigarette, skied (snow or water) even though I grew up in the mtns. of NC with plenty of ski resorts & lakes, walked the Appalachian trail (considering where I grew up, I should have at least walked some of it), hmm... what else? :scratchin I'll have to think about it to add more.

Where are you from? I'm not at outdoors-men (or woman :p) by any stretch of the imagination & even I have been fishing.

Im from Akron Ohio, we got a lot of lakes including Lake Erie by us, many people love to fish , but Im just like yourself, not an outdoors man

Touched a gun.
Been fishing.
Carried credit card debt.
Danced with the devil at midnight.

And kinda same as squirrelz, I've never owned a gas grill, but I've also never grilled. Period. Because of that I've never set my home or self on fire...I'm a serious clutz.

:charac2:Flown first class and I probably never will. I'm kinda cheap by nature and when pricing a recent trip overseas, first class was 6X the price of coach. Even if I had the money, I'd be hard pressed to part with that much of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!