I have never .......... ?

Oh a lot of things I have never done . . . Bungee jumped, sky dived, scuba dived or snorkeled, surfed, snow skied, hot air balloon ride, been out of the country, stayed at a Disneyland Hotel, dressed as a sluty anything for Halloween , etc, etc, etc

Smoked.
Been drunk
Water or snow skied
Gotten a tattoo
Owned an imported make of car
Sky dived
Been in a hot air balloon.

I turn 60 this week, looks like I have a few things on my bucket list. Oh, sorry, NEVER had a bucket list.:crazy:

I have never changed a diaper
I have never got a tattoo
I have never smoked
I have never did drugs

Oh, lots of things people have already mentioned! I've never skied, or smoked, or fired a gun, or been up in a hot-air balloon (thought that one, I'd actually like to do.)

I've also never been mountain-climbing, or made a YouTube account, or driven a standard transmission car.

Never had a beer. It smells funny. Never been drunk. Tipsy and happy, yes, but not full out drunk.

Where are you from that you have never seen a gun? You have never seen a cop with a gun?

I wondered this too - at least in America or say European airports, I would think it would be hard NOT to see police/security with one.

I have never been to Disney World. So tragic! Also I have never gone sky-diving, downhill skiing, or water skiing.

I wondered this too - at least in America or say European airports, I would think it would be hard NOT to see police/security with one.

You sound like you regularly see cops with their guns drawn at the airport. How scary is that?? I'm glad I live nowhere near you.

I can relate to many of the posts here. Tried to come up with some different ones. I have never:

Lived alone
Taken a selfie
Broken a bone or had stitches
Gone skinny dipping
Played golf
Eaten liver, beets or sardines
Had a pedicure or a massage
Been on a jury
Cheated on a test or my spouse
Driven a truck or motorcycle
Watched a pro or college basketball game, wrestling or boxing match, or NASCAR race.

I've never...

Lived alone
Smoked
Watched all of any of the "Godfather" or "Rocky" movies (I've seen clips here & there while flipping channels, but I've never seen the entire movies)
Snapchatted
Visited New York City
Eaten an oyster
Attended a pro football game
Read any of the Harry Potter books
Been on an overnight cruise
Held any of my kids' birthday parties at Chuck-E-Cheese's (I'm VERY proud of this too!)

I can't imagine how some people have never even seen a gun though!

You sound like you regularly see cops with their guns drawn at the airport. How scary is that?? I'm glad I live nowhere near you.

No, I meant two different scenarios:

Cops/security guards with holstered handguns in the US.

European airport guards with submachine guns.

I have never owned a cat. :cat: (I would like to, though. Maybe some day.)

And as mentioned on a recent thread, I have never had a Po' Boy sandwich. And now I seriously want one. But where to buy a decent one in Boston? :confused3

:charac2:Flown first class and I probably never will. I'm kinda cheap by nature and when pricing a recent trip overseas, first class was 6X the price of coach. Even if I had the money, I'd be hard pressed to part with that much of it.

I've flown first class, twice. Didn't pay for either time.

The first was Eastern Airlines, literally within a couple of weeks after they'd declared bankruptcy. There were like ten of us on the flight (from Atlanta to St. Louis), they just let us sit wherever.

The second was mine and Mrs. Homie's first trip to WDW as a couple. The flight was overbook, and the guy in line in front of us was being a real jerk to the gate agent, cussing and raising hell. I was polite and calm and respectful and just told the lady that I wasn't planning on walking to Orlando, so just do her best and if we have to wait two hours for a later flight, it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me that day*. Long story short, we got on our original flight, FIRST CLASS! The ticket agent peeked into the plane right before takeoff, made eye contact with me, and gave me a smile and a thumbs-up.

*Seriously. The worst thing to happen to me that day happened before I got off work. A bee had flown into my car and stung me. I went to the nurse's office and I could hear her audibly gasp as she pulled the stinger out; the sting site was really red and raised.

Not drawn. In their holsters. The handles are plainly visible.

No, I meant two different scenarios:

Cops/security guards with holstered handguns in the US.

European airport guards with submachine guns.

I don't consider seeing a gun handle the same thing as actually seeing a gun, I think that's what the original poster was getting at too.

In widely circulated pictures, a hunter is holding up the severed tail of an elephant. You aren't seeing an elephant..just the tail. It's an awkward analogy but it makes the point.

:upsidedow Ha, the fact that we almost never see them here probably makes us the weird ones. Don't make it sound like it's a problem with the States. I recently visited 4 different EU countries; the conspicuous presence of police officers and heavily armed militia is everywhere - everywhere. The airports, the iconic tourist hotspots, the train stations, at the beach and even in grocery stores, for Pete's sake. We take our peace and security very much for granted here. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter