I have no experience help

It's nice that she is concerned, but just tell her that you are fine, and don't let it bother you anymore. No point in overreacting to something that really makes no difference in the long run. I hope by Lifetimeish you don't mean you think she's stalking you!

It's nice that she is concerned, but just tell her that you are fine, and don't let it bother you anymore. No point in overreacting to something that really makes no difference in the long run. I hope by Lifetimeish you don't mean you think she's stalking you!

It felt like she was she went out of her way to pull up next to me and like I said in the update she had no idea I had going back to work on the brain

Update I called she said I sound out of breath when I cancelled last week and I was stressed I was not feeling well that alone stresses me out let alone I was trying to get well in time to see my mom and I did recover in time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter