I have park maps for Canadians if anyone wants them

Safari23

Mouseketeer
We just got back from an awesome trip. I know a few members always grab maps for people here but often won’t send to Canada. So I grabbed some, I think 5 of each park. I’ll send them to any Canadians that would like them. Just send me a pm with your address.

For all of you that messaged me your addresses, I will hopefully get them in the mail tomorrow. I’m sorry. I know I said I’d try for Monday. It’s been a crazy busy 2 days. I think I can get them in the mail tomorrow. I will post here once I have mailed them.

I know a few members always grab maps for people here but often won’t send to Canada.
FWIW, I often offer maps and, while my preference is domestic delivery only, many times I’ve sent maps to Canada and, indeed, overseas. In fact, a few months ago I even bought special stamps just so I could send maps to Canada :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter