I haven't posted a photo of my kitties in ages...

DonnaS

Ratsrule & CathyCanada-- 2 who are greatly missed
I'm sorry it is so dark, but it is really rare to get all four near each other since Happy still doesn't care for Ariel and Belle.

Left to right:
Belle, Bashful, Ariel, Happy

96828.1.Dscn3044.jpg

Where are their flashing tags?? ;) Happy looks like his (her?) eyes are closed and he (she?) wants no part of this! :)

Cute!
CC

No flashing tags here-- they would trigger migraines. Although this past Christmas they did get gold tags.

Yep, that is pretty much how Happy probably feels. LOL

What beautiful cats!

btw Donna have you had any luck with the botox?

No, it hasn't helped although I do look younger. LOL

Actually DH says some of my muscles in my neck are looser, but I still get the pain back there.

I'm glad you posted that. I've been wondering how they have been since you came back. They are getting so big!

Beautiful kitties Donna :) Bashful reminds me almost exactly of a cat I once had (facially)... just missing the white spot on the chest :) Thanks for sharing them with us again!

I love black kitties. My Black Kitty (his name) died 10/27, but I have new one and her name is Princess Diamond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter