I joined the Disney Movie Club and have a question

Broncobilly83

DIS Veteran
OK, last month I joined the Disney movie club, and got my 4 movies for a $1. Now I am trying to purchase Set 1 of the Darkwing Duck series, and it is priced $29.95, which is crossed out, and underneath is $14.98. When I add it to the cart, it does not reflect the $14.98, only the $29.95. Anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

I think that you have to buy one movie at full price to then get others at the half price. At least that's what I remember when I used to be a member of the club.

You have to purchase one movie at regular price and then you get the discount. They will always charge you for the higher priced movie. The discounts change from month to month. I got my packet today and the offer is 50% off. Sometimes it's 60% off.

Also keep in mind that anything less than $19.95 doesn't count towards your commitment and if you get a flyer for 3/$30 or $10 each special flyers, they don't count either. The promos vary.

I also just joined, and so I have a continuation of this question. Is there any time at which the 2nd or 3rd movies you buy will not have the discount? I know which movies I want, and figured I could fulfill my agreement all in one go (and get them to me faster! I want them!) by just buying my remaining movies all in one order, but they'll be discounted won't they? So I'd have to place 3 separate orders, one for each movie, and pay shipping on each? That's sort of ridiculous.

I think I'd contact customer service to ask about how to purchase your remaining committment in one order. There has to be a way, but you may need an actual person to place the order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!