I just can't believe it............

Echo queen

<font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo
I have been tagged by the tag fairy :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I just can't believe it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This is one of the best moments ever of being in the dis board. :woohoo: Thank you so much. :dance3: :dance3:

The Tag Fairy is a lil' fairy that goes from board to board adding lil funny touches underneath your sign on name.
<------see underneath mine.
It is always something that you have said that catches her eye on any of your posts.

Echo queen said:
I have been tagged by the tag fairy :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I just can't believe it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This is one of the best moments ever of being in the dis board. :woohoo: Thank you so much. :dance3: :dance3:

I know what you mean.When I found out I was tagged,I thought "TAG,I'm it",but like spazzyjazzy said "it makes you feel special". Kinda like "Welcome to the Tribe". :cool1: :banana: :yay: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I haven't gotten tagged yet :( But I did get boo'd :)

Congratulations on being tagged! :) I'm patiently waiting for a tag like Jiminy Cricket awaited his badge from the blue fairy! :wizard:

Congratulations. It's a nice surprise (most times) when you're tagged by the Tag Fairy :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter