I just made someone very happy....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I just received a package of stuff that I had ordered at disneystore.com for part of dd's Christmas present for this year (yes, I have a jump start - they were things she wanted last year but I didn't want to pay that money for them and they were on sale). Well, in my box was 3 of the items in the clear bags so I saw what they were and another smaller box. On the box was marked what the item was, which was what I had ordered, so I had to open the box to see what they looked like. I open the box and it is something totally different.....a Princess Party Pack - plates, napkins, cups, tablecloth, streamers, spoons and balloons for a Princess Party. So I called them and told them that I was missing an item and asked them what they wanted me to do with the item I received. They told me to give it to someone I knew or to give it to charity.

Well when I was opening my boxes, I was up at the reception area (I had them delivered at work so dd wouldn't see the box) and one of the secretaries fell in love with the party pack and asked me where I got it. I told her and then came back and made my call.

This lady is raising two of her female grandchildren on a pretty fixed budget because one of them has Turner's Syndrome and is taking medication for growth. This is pretty expensive for them. Knowing that the girls probably would LOVE this and that probably would not have the opportunity to have a party like this - I took the box up to her and told her to have a great birthday party for the girls for their next birthdays - which are pretty close together. Needless to say she was totally tickled....and she was very excited to take it home and show the girls......

Gotta love Disney!!!!!!

Wow....Everybody's doing a lot of nice things today :)

That was so nice of you to do that! It is great that you were able to give it to someone who really appreciated it. :Pinkbounc

Way to go, Chris! :) (But then people who have cats/love Disney are ALWAYS nice!!!:) )

What a cool thing for Disney to do, and what a wonderful thing you did for you co-worker Chris!!! :) :) :)

By the way, how's your new kitty? :) :) :)

What a nice surprise for her! And major {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter