I know, another Aulani chances question....

NSL

Mouseketeer
I have read through all that I can find on here, but am not seeing anything that really helps me to understand my question. I am questioning room availability in a 2 bedroom during the middle of March. I know it is available now and will continue to watch, but can't book until 7 months out. I have enough points for island view or pool view, but ocean view gets tricky. I already know I am going to have to pay one night OOP because 6 nights is all I can do. I am prepared for that, but ocean view would be 2 nights OOP, so I would prefer not to have to go there. Advice? Thanks!

Pretty good chances. Standard is unlikely, Poolside is iffy just because the overwhelming majority of units are Island and OV. Pool is actually a small category. Pool is 25 dedicated, 31 lock off. Island is 74/92, and OV is 85/104.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter