I know Club 33 is like Fight Club but....

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
If I inquire about membership what is the likelihood I will be contacted and what is the initial investment?

$33000 joining fee, $15000 yearly membership fee. The perks are pretty amazing, but I remember the thread that was active when they first opened up membership at WDW. You have to email them, and then they decide if you're worthy of an in-person interview to APPLY for membership. But I'm sure it's a helluva club to belong to :)

$33000 joining fee, $15000 yearly membership fee. The perks are pretty amazing, but I remember the thread that was active when they first opened up membership at WDW. You have to email them, and then they decide if you're worthy of an in-person interview to APPLY for membership. But I'm sure it's a helluva club to belong to :)
Prices have gone up.

I think Groucho Marx was right. I'm not sure I would want to join a club that would have me as a member.
Of course, I'll never have to worry.

This is how people blow through lottery winnings. I'd just be happy with a DVC at Boardwalk. LOL.

....hey, if it's good enough for Tom Hanks, well then, it's good enough for ME.

The initiation fee does not include the first year of dues. Good info (if out of date) available at wdwnt.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter