• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I leave a week from tomorrow!!!!!!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hey everybody!!! Next Tuesday we go to Disney World!!!!:cheer2:

I can't wait!!! I have an appointment with Heidi to go over some things and Randy will be taking our engagement photos at the Grand Floridian.

We are both so excited. I will post pictures when we get back and let you all know how it gos with our meeting.

They are going to show us Sea Breeze Point and the ballrooms at the boardwalk. I have seen pictures online of Sea Breeze Point,but I haven't seen any really good pictures of the Ballrooms.

I wish I could go down for our planning session but I think I am just going to do that over the computer and on the phone. Have any of you done it that way?

Hi Lynn,
My planner has been taking care of everything over the phone for us. The Dis planners are used to this so don't worry if you really can't make it down there.
I think the most important thing is seeing the venues you will chose in person, the rest can definitely be taken care of over email & phone.
You'll have Randy so your already a step ahead of the game! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter