"I lost it at the Club" SUCCESS!!

travelin' tigger

DIS Veteran
I don't post much on this board, but had to share with my fellow DISers, who encouraged me last year to join the gym.

Anyway, our local Gold's Gym has had a challenge for the past 8 weeks in 3 catagories: weight loss, body fat % loss and inches lost. You could pick one or do all, which is what I opted for.

The event started 1/7 and my final tally was done on Sat. - total lost:
Total lbs. lost = 5 lbs.
Total % body fat = 2.6%
Total inches lost = 9.25"

I started eating right (not neccessarily what I would call dieting, though) and joined Gold's last April and have lost 24 lbs. to date. I know it's not alot, but progressing at a pace I'm comfortable with!!!

Thanks for the encouragement and for listening!! :grouphug:

That's GREAT!! :thumbsup2 Good job!! And 24lbs IS alot. I know when I first started losing weight I didn't think I would ever get to 24. I'm sure you probably felt the same way, right?? Give yourself the credit you deserve ... :cool1: you lost 24 POUNDS :cool1: and I'm sure you worked pretty darn hard for it!!!! Do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!

Congratulations on your loss! That is fabulous that you have kept with the program too. It seems that you have gotten on the path to a healthier you!
:thumbsup2 Keep on keepin' on.

mrsschlep said:
Do something nice for yourself, you deserve it!

My thoughts exactly so I rewarded myself with a great 50th celebration jacket - maybe my next reward for a goal achievement will be something bigger like a trip to WDW!!! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter