I Love Craig and Kylee vlogs!

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
I love all the DIS team, but just wanted to comment on how enjoyable the two of them are. I loved the Chicken Guy vlog and the nighttime Toy Story Land vlog. They are so cute together and do such a great job on food reviews. I always look forward to hearing their opinions.

Last edited:
Yes, always get excited and happy to see they've done a vlog together! And Kylie is just so daggone PRECIOUS!! She also brings out a wonderful whole 'nother dimension to Craig, which I love to see! :) They clearly bring out the best in, and were made for, each other.:lovestruc

Yes, always get excited and happy to see they've done a vlog together! And Kylie is just so daggone PRECIOUS!! She also brings out a wonderful whole 'nother dimension to Craig, which I love to see! :) They clearly bring out the best in, and were made for, each other.:lovestruc

She is so cute! And Craig seems so happy in their videos together. On Connecting With Walt, it was mentioned that music from Up was played at their wedding— so awesome!

I agree, Kylie is great, really good. Craig is the # 1 of the studio team to me and rock-solid in what he does. Love his confidence, and I would be confident too, if I were him with his knowledge and ability to present it. Together they have this special chemistry/appeal, hard to explain exactly.. but obviously it's at least partly their love for each other showing through. In spite of knowing it could probably never happen, I have always thought it would be great to get Kylie in the studio occasionally. Would be so refreshing to have her to change the dynamic up, but assume she has a busy life without that, plus seems like Pete/John have a pretty good idea of what they want and where they want to go (with mostly employees?) in the studio.

Just my 2 cents, but thanks a lot Craig! You too Kylie! for all you do! to bring me, and all my dis-friends coming back to the dis-unplugged videos.

Hope you are all having a magical day!
:goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!