I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone please tell me about what you do in Steamboat... have a coworker who lived up there and thinks it's the greatest place ever. I have thought about doing a weekend, one night trip... but am hesitant because the last time I went to Breckenridge my altitude sickness came back with a vengeance. The mountains are wasted on me!
We love Steamboat for a more laid back vibe! Breck is highly commercialized, imo (though I like it). We like to hike in Steamboat and stay at a resort with a pool so we can stay at the resort a lot. If you are into clothing-optional, there is always Strawberry Springs lol!

I googled “spirit fingers gif”. :) Google never fails to give me the gifs I want, haha!! Soooo many office gifs out there too :)

Which is what I did with the quote and came up empty. Apparently no one thinks 'she put the duh in dumb' is worthy of one. Though I do think this one would be quite useful.

images

It came out in Aug 2000 so you had a new baby if I remember that your DD is about to or has turned 19 in recent days. Though I'm surprised neither of them ever caught it on tv since it or one of it's sequels seemed to be on some stations almost every weekend for a while.
This is true. Thank you for pointing that out. I had a VERY colicky baby in Aug 2000. This was also my first baby and I was SOOOO overwhelmed. Pretty sure watching movies were not on my high list of things to do.

What @3 DD love princesses said. Please tell me you've seen it? If not you need to find somewhere to watch it, I don't think it's on netflix. It's pure late 90's/early 00's perfection. And it has some terribly fantastic straight to DVD, well the first could have been VHS, sequels.

I always get lines from We Are Cheerleaders stuck in my head but never enough to make it worth while. It's a very quotable movie though.
Nope never seen it lol. I didn’t see mean girls until Dh and I were in college because he said he watched it a lot with his sisters

I havent seen that in forever.Actually, I'm thinking it's time to introduce Zack.

Ugh. I know some will send a check automatically, and i imagine that's what will happen since I'm closing the card.

Agreed.

This also makes me grumpy... just in that, the people I know who were buying it before, of course are still buying it... still illegally. Not one of them has gone to a magical legal shop that was going to magically get a bunch of tax money to go to the schools. Before legalization got passed, I argued on the side that the majority of people currently buying would continue to buy illegally, so no school money... and that is what has happened in my (obviously limited) experience, which makes me grumpy. :)

Everyone please tell me about what you do in Steamboat... have a coworker who lived up there and thinks it's the greatest place ever. I have thought about doing a weekend, one night trip... but am hesitant because the last time I went to Breckenridge my altitude sickness came back with a vengeance. The mountains are wasted on me!

cb34b1f344501fcd358b6d582d449536.jpg

Ahhhhhh I forgot that line!
Now the office I could get behind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter