I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving me hope! The guy who bought our house said the movers finally came at 3:20....phew. I’m glad they got things today and didn’t put it off. We are about an hour and a half away from home so not very far yet. The cats have been doing so good!! (Knock on wood) Dh and I haven’t been talking because when we talk they meow. We have no music on either so we’ve literally been sitting in silence lol
So glad the movers showed up and y'all are on your way. Feels like we've all been holding our breath for you all day!! I can't even imagine what you've been going through with this.

Points earning on next statement - 103,459 :drinking1 :drinking1:cheer2::cheer2: I love the CIPpy cup. 20K referral bonus for DH Cip#2. My 80K for meeting MSR on CIP#2. I am not willing to be the data point on the 90 vs 115 day timeline. 3 months would be 6/22; 90 days is 6/20. This was as close as I ever want to be as I hit MSR over the weekend. I went over by enough to make up for the deposit refund I expect to get in July on my VRBO in Port Angeles.

I don’t think my account or my wife’s account picked up the 1.5% promo. I’m using up some FFDs right now anyways though :)

FYI - support points haven’t gone pending for the week yet (at least I don’t think they have). I wouldn’t assume you didn’t get the points until you don’t see them tomorrow morning. They can post very late on Tuesday sometimes.
You should be seeing a few more FFDs since I just used your referral link to set up my Plastiq account. Thanks again for all the help navigating this vast amount of info!!

Upgraded my SW Plus to a Priority last night. No retention offer, but I didn't expect it since it is the end of year two and I got the $35 one last year. I figured until I need to cancel and get another SW card for CP, it was worth keeping a Priority. My AF posted June 1st and my normal 3k anniversary points posted today. Now I am debating if I can send the card with MIL and she can get away with upgrading their boarding on their flight this Saturday... I've been ID'd once and DH has been once, but none of the other times. DH wants to get them early bird check in and if we do I will probably use this $75 credit on that, but I feel like that's almost pointless now other than them not having to check in 3 people separately since they are points bookings.

SM'd to close my SW biz today. Didn't bother to call or anything as I don't need them to put the $100 credit on a 1099 next year, and then I make a dollar here and owe $50 in taxes :P I will take that deal for most cc points, but no thanks for this retention offer :rotfl:

You can definitely park as many vouchers as you like on MDE. The 2030 expiry is solely a placeholder. Vouchers do not expire.

- says the person who sat/is sitting on 2 sets of vouchers (activated one set two weeks ago) and one set of 7D non-expiring PHs that were all purchased two years ago with the expectation this day was on the horizon. Also, toying with doing the Sam’s deal to lock in one more set (then I’m pretty much done) since we don’t have kids yet and can float this.
Shhhh, don't tell DH about the Sam's vouchers. He'll want to spend his entire commission on a stash for the rest of our lives...

:lmao::rotfl2:

I probably deserved it HAHA!

Board's been super slow to react today. Knew I'd accidentally hit ignore but thought I'd hit unignore when I saw it. I'd tapped on the thread but the board moved as it does when loading so you're name got tapped instead. New board isn't that much better since this problem didn't go away. Forever opening the wrong thread or getting a poster's info.

Shhhh, don't tell DH about the Sam's vouchers. He'll want to spend his entire commission on a stash for the rest of our lives...
Do you think I could leave them as an inheritance?

At the rate Disney keeps increasing their ticket and AP prices, it’s probably a better investment than the stock market!

So I realized at work today (where I was super productive for my 6 hours ;) ) that I didn't change the rental car for after the cruise! I had it set to pick up down there and drop off at MCO on Saturday. Whoops! So I looked at dropping it at the Dolphin since we'll stay there Saturday night now, and then ubering to MCO... rental is 11250 URs plus I'd think $60ish minimum for uber. Keeping the car until Sunday and driving ourselves back to MCO is 9672 URs plus parking ($26) plus slightly more gas/tolls. So I'm thinking, we can just drive ourselves. Less points and less OOP. So I call DH and am telling him on my way home, and he tells me...

BIL BOOKED HIS TRIP!

Like to come down after the cruise to KSC. BUT there has been a ridiculous amount of nonsense going on over the last week there, that I haven't even mentioned here, so we don't actaully know what days he booked. Assuming Thurs to Sun because he can't fly in on Fri with the time change from Cali. Either Thurs or Frontier did have a red eye from ONT which is his closest airport so I could see him booking that. But it was like HI THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT FOR RENTAL CAR PLANNING BECAUSE THAT MAKES SIX PEOPLE!!!!!

You all know I'm not a SW fan, i still don't know which side is which, but if I can get in the AP preview on my trip I'll be excited. I'd like to see it with fewer people, ride the ride and then not have to go back into it for a couple of years 😀 So I've got an email alert on the thread which is only slightly annoying.

Thank you for giving me hope! The guy who bought our house said the movers finally came at 3:20....phew. I’m glad they got things today and didn’t put it off. We are about an hour and a half away from home so not very far yet. The cats have been doing so good!! (Knock on wood) Dh and I haven’t been talking because when we talk they meow. We have no music on either so we’ve literally been sitting in silence lol
It is worth a shot! Glad the movers finally came and you guys and the cats are doing well!

I don’t think my account or my wife’s account picked up the 1.5% promo. I’m using up some FFDs right now anyways though :)

FYI - support points haven’t gone pending for the week yet (at least I don’t think they have). I wouldn’t assume you didn’t get the points until you don’t see them tomorrow morning. They can post very late on Tuesday sometimes.
And they posted!!!! Maybe you are a good luck charm dictator???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter