I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been said before but I've got to say we've got an awesome group here. I think it's great a bunch of us are cool with others having their cell number so we can have a group text for swge, other parts of the board wouldn't do that. I like that while there is a dis community as a whole, that we have our own tiny one here where we actually know stuff about each other, even if we have to rely on @Lain spreadsheet to remind us :)

And on a completely different note, I hate the shift in baseball. It annoys me and why does the 3b have to swap with the ss or anything. I realize it works sometimes but whenever they put the graphic up of the shift I roll my eyes.
I seriously love this thread. You guys are so supportive and helpful in basically all aspects of my life.

I have to agree 100%! It is so refreshing to be in a thread where everyone is civil, respectful, and helpful! We all tend to come here with pretty much all Disney, travel, and even life questions. It may move fast, but where else can you do that?

Just earlier I was reading a thread and people made comments about it getting off-track when I felt the posts were VERY on-track with the original title. I guess you just can't please everyone!
I think I get shunned from other threads because I go off topic too much lol

I LOVE this! Especially the inclusion of a squatty potty, which I find fascinating after hearing RuPaul talk about it on his podcast. I will laugh so much if someone googles something, finds this and posts about it as a new rumor. Glad Bob's behind it too. I am slightly concerned about the finger foods though, is there mandatory hand washing prior to entering the food area?
A Hand washing program will be tested during the AP previews pilot session. :rotfl2:

You put way too much time and effort into that
You know, I was thinking the same thing...especially as I added an official link to the Squatty Potty webpage hahaha!

I just want to be on the record as being TOTALLY OK with being thought of as Carl Fredrickson!

giphy.gif
I love Carl. Like love, love, love Carl. As do my teens. You should be proud to be associated with him 😍

Just caught up with the thread, read mostly on my phone so was unable to like all the posts today. Lots of chatter!:)

@Haley R sounds like your day has gotten better, hopefully the rest of the trip will be uneventful, and I'm glad the fur babies are doing well. My cat will sit in his litter box when he needs comfort, it is his safe space, seems gross but at least he is probably getting some security from it.

Just caught up with the thread, read mostly on my phone so was unable to like all the posts today. Lots of chatter!:)

@Haley R sounds like your day has gotten better, hopefully the rest of the trip will be uneventful, and I'm glad the fur babies are doing well. My cat will sit in his litter box when he needs comfort, it is his safe space, seems gross but at least he is probably getting some security from it.
The cat that we thought would throw a fit actually was quiet almost the entire 9 hours. At the end he got really worried and was howling. Now they’re both roaming around the hotel room trying to be high up lol. They won’t eat the wet food with the powder from the pill. I think they can smell it but that’s all the food they’re getting

Attachments

• 15AE5C11-EC64-4E1F-93A9-D35EE7CB8669.jpeg
    15AE5C11-EC64-4E1F-93A9-D35EE7CB8669.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 37

The cat that we thought would throw a fit actually was quiet almost the entire 9 hours. At the end he got really worried and was howling. Now they’re both roaming around the hotel room trying to be high up lol. They won’t eat the wet food with the powder from the pill. I think they can smell it but that’s all the food they’re getting
Glad the drive has been going well and the cats are in good spirits. They must know what that smell leads to and are trying to avoid it at all costs 🤣. They will eat if they are hungry enough! Haha

Does anyone know- I technically HAVE a Hilton Honors account that I've never used for anything. Assuming that I book any future Hilton hotel stays (looking at you, Hilton Tokyo Bay) strictly on points, is there any benefit to being an Honors member? (I had gotten it before our trip last year but because my parents made all the reservations I ended up never using it).

I transfered UR to Hyatt for use on our SF trip. Super easy, instant transfer.
The Hyatt Regency Embarcadero informed me of a destiantion fee of $25 plus tax fee per night. I assumed that was outside of rewards points used to secure the room and my cc would be charged after checkout, but so far no charge, and my emailed bill was zero.
How do you like the Hyatt Regency? Just booked three nights there for next July.

For those who especially enjoy their "me time", you'll want to reserve the Magical Restroom Spectacular Party which includes unlimited restroom visits, your very own Mickey Themed "Squatty Potty" and access to the RestRoom+ Deluxe lounge with complimentary soft drinks and finger foods.
A few years back my dh actually received one from his brother for Christmas. Lol! I guess we better request a Mickey themed one this year!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2:

So, I sent an SM to Chase to have my dh's CF and CSR removed from my credit report, since I removed myself as AU on both cards. I got this back, which sounds like they don't understand my request.

"
Thank you for contacting us about your credit card account
ending in xxxx. It's important to us that your account
information is accurate on your credit report.

We're reviewing your concerns about how your account is
being reported to the consumer reporting agencies. We'll
mail you a letter with our findings within 30 days of the
date we received your email.

If you have questions, or need immediate assistance with
your account, please call us anytime at 1-800-436-7937; we
accept operator relay calls. "

So, I sent an SM to Chase to have my dh's CF and CSR removed from my credit report, since I removed myself as AU on both cards. I got this back, which sounds like they don't understand my request.

"
Thank you for contacting us about your credit card account
ending in xxxx. It's important to us that your account
information is accurate on your credit report.

We're reviewing your concerns about how your account is
being reported to the consumer reporting agencies. We'll
mail you a letter with our findings within 30 days of the
date we received your email.

If you have questions, or need immediate assistance with
your account, please call us anytime at 1-800-436-7937; we
accept operator relay calls. "

I'm sorry Chase didn't deal with this right away. You could just go ahead and dispute the AU accounts directly (using the same reason that they're closed, and that you have never been and are no longer financially responsible for them). At this point, that may be faster. Credit Karma lets you dispute inaccuracies on your credit reports with Equifax and TransUnion. You can sign up for a free Experian account and dispute the AU accounts on your credit report with Experian there. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter