I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who knows about cockroaches:

We pay for a pest control company and they focus on the outside of our house with spraying and a centricon system. We’ve seen two small cockroaches in our master bath and Dh found a cockroach in our pantry today. I’m assuming I should call them about this but I’m wondering if it’s normal to get a couple here and there in the south or if I should be more worried. I see them in our garage too

My cards all expire in 2022. 01/22 means Jan 2022. Post on first page asked for exp date (or so I thought...)

It asks for when you were approved for the card. Different issuers have rules about how many cards you can get in a certain time period.

1) First off, we are going to want you to list ALL credit cards you were approved for in the last 24 months.

Last edited:

We pay for a pest control company and they focus on the outside of our house with spraying and a centricon system. We’ve seen two small cockroaches in our master bath and Dh found a cockroach in our pantry today. I’m assuming I should call them about this but I’m wondering if it’s normal to get a couple here and there in the south or if I should be more worried. I see them in our garage too
Call them and have them come out. It's not unusual but that's why you have pest service.

Real derp moment- Apparently I set up a security word for Citi when I applied. I couldn’t set up my online account because I couldn’t remember this word so I had to call in and awkwardly explain I don’t remember which pet I chose to be my favorite. I was sure I must have combined my dogs names or chosen our older dog (since he was around first) but apparently not haha Oh well time to plastiq the mortgage!

For those that have applied for a second target debit card, did you just add it to your same Target account or created a new one?
ETA, using a second checking account.

Trying to game plan some future travel to the international Disney parks, and want to use points as much as possible (obviously :) ). With regard to hotels, is there any way to use points for any of the international on property Disney hotels? If not, what about nearby "good neighbor" hotels? I see a lot of talk about the Hilton Tokyo Bay, so that seems like it would work perfectly in Tokyo. What about Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris? Also, are park tickets at any of these available for purchase through points?

Check your Amex Offers!

Get 20% back on your cell phone bill, up to $50. Expires 12/31/19.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless provider by 12/31/19. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.

Seems targeted to Amex business cards. I got it on my Biz Plat, and DW got it on her Bonvoy Biz.

Maximize by making $250 in payment(s).

Last edited:
Check your Amex Offers!

Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless provider by 12/31/19. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.

Seems targeted to Amex business cards. I got it on my Biz Plat, and DW got it on her Bonvoy Biz.

I have been checking all of mine, no luck :-(

Check your Amex Offers!

Thanks @Lain put it on my BBP and DH's Amex Plat Biz.

In all my years of living in the south, we never completely stopped seeing cockroaches. They are very difficult to get rid of in their entirety - they can survive on drops of water and almost zero food. If you have an infestation you know it, but if you don't have an infestation you will basically always have a few here and there. The really large cockroaches are looking for water. However, if you pay for pest control, you might as well call them and see what they say.

Check your Amex Offers!

Of course, DH and I didn't this offer :( We do have offers for MAC Cosmetics and Sling but we have no use from those.

If I see even one Arrow gets a call from me -- I can't stand them. I have a friend who says she's never seen any in 8 years in her house, normal for us is twice per year (I had a small one last week in the family room).

They can come and spray the inside of your home and set some bait inside as well (they shouldn't charge any extra for this). I always get a spiel from them "the rains have been bad (duh - it's summer in Florida), they don't live inside -- just come inside for food and water, blah blah blah -- to which I just kindly tell them I don't want to see any, ever, in our house.

I am having a huge problem with ants currently. I've had Arrow treat inside 3 times since we've been back here and I saw two on our cooktop on the weekend and one in a cookbook last week :headache: o_O.

Real derp moment- Apparently I set up a security word for Citi when I applied. I couldn’t set up my online account because I couldn’t remember this word so I had to call in and awkwardly explain I don’t remember which pet I chose to be my favorite. I was sure I must have combined my dogs names or chosen our older dog (since he was around first) but apparently not haha Oh well time to plastiq the mortgage!

I wouldn't be able to answer that question. It's like asking to pick a favorite child. It depends on the day... 😉

Dang it, just saw this. I looked so many times yesterday for walmart and disney. About as many times as i looked at customizing my magicbands and that of course was a fail as well.:badpc:
I did the same. I looked over and over yesterday for WM, Disney or Sam’s. Kept seeing the dinky Sam’s club ones that they are limiting people on and that’s it. I missed the ones last night too 😕

You want them all gone inside. If you see 2 there are many more that you don't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter