I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my sister has a BJs membership, can she use my card to pay? I’ve got a bunch of Disney coming up and DGC would come in handy.

How in the world do you remember these things!?!? But yes, it's her fav. Belle is her fav. Which is what makes all this so special!!
That is so awesome. Pixie dust for sure. Did her love of Belle come up in the interviews at all?
Been off for a couple hours so just popping in real quick to post all my BJs orders have shipped and they shipped together!! Woot!!!
Doh, I didn’t think of stuff not shipping together. I will be really disappointed if mine don’t.

That is so awesome. Pixie dust for sure. Did her love of Belle come up in the interviews at all?
Not that I know of! I know she was asked her fav park and she said MK. Getting QS was not what she wanted but she knew there was a strong chance she’d get it and of course, she did get that. She’s been dreading hearing she’s at pecos bills or cosmic rays. They put a lot of the dcp kids there and those are considered kind of ‘worst’ locations, along with the value QS places. This would be a dream location! Hopefully, we hear something by early next week.

I have an Amex “reward” card when from signing up with my cable company. Technically I guess it is a gift card. Do you think Stop n Shop will let me buy “Happy” gift cards with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!