I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought my USO tickets with UR points for our preChristmas trip :santa:

Says I need to pick up my tix at will call - can I do that at our hotel? And I'm planning to convert them to APs - do I need to do that at the park or can I do that at the hotel too?
I'm debating purchasing now for our spring break trip since there are some sales this week....think they'll go any lower before spring?

well I shouldn't even be here anymore I guess:rotfl: I signed up for a free week of disney+.... binge watched a bit over our snow weekend...and I'm done. There isn't anything I'd pay for here. I guess if I had young kids I'd do it b/c they watch stuff over and over, but the few classics that I love I have on dvd.... I think I'm odd man out around these threads tho.... the Mandalorian was semi interesting (basically baby Yoda) but not enough to make me want more... I'll stick with the hulu $24/year deal for newer stuff ,in addition to Prime and Netflix (which I'm running down the clock bc of gc applied to account,it's kind of boring right now) it's more than I have time to watch lol

anyone see microsoft products excluded from the target 20% discount (from purchase on the 29th?)

Woke up today to 10,000 bonus Rapid Rewards in my account from Summer promo. That put me at 34,581 toward CP for the year, which means I’m only one SW biz bonus away from 110,000 points. Sometimes hindsight sucks. Sigh..
Adding in, my 10k promo bonus posted on 11/22.
(Well, dated the 22nd but I'm surprised I hadn't signed in after that to see it until now).

well I shouldn't even be here anymore I guess:rotfl: I signed up for a free week of disney+.... binge watched a bit over our snow weekend...and I'm done. There isn't anything I'd pay for here. I guess if I had young kids I'd do it b/c they watch stuff over and over, but the few classics that I love I have on dvd.... I think I'm odd man out around these threads tho.... the Mandalorian was semi interesting (basically baby Yoda) but not enough to make me want more... I'll stick with the hulu $24/year deal for newer stuff ,in addition to Prime and Netflix (which I'm running down the clock bc of gc applied to account,it's kind of boring right now) it's more than I have time to watch lol
Your not alone....We don’t have Disney+ either....DH watches mostly sports and I’m usually reading....no little ones so it didn’t seem worth it

UR redemption question/advice.

Friends of ours may be joining us last minute on our January Orlando trip. I have a good stash of URs (around 400k with an additional 85k pending). Should I offer to use my URs for their room (it will save them a lot as well) and have them pay me the cash equivalent? This way I could "cash out" URs at 1.5x and help offset some of the cost of our cruise next year that I'm not able to use URs on? I know some redemptions like Hyatt and airfare can get better than 1.5x but 1.5x is probably the best I get on average most of the time.

What do you guys think?
If you didn't have a plan for the points at a higher redemption and it'd save them money, then I'd do it. You both get a win out of the deal. Seems worth an offer.

I need some Target advice. We were going to use our 20% coupon on the glider chair my parents plan to buy us (so they don’t have to spend as much). But I kind of want to use it with the 10% off gcs. I’m not sure what to do because I know they mentioned using their discover to buy the chair for cashback so it’s not like we could buy it with the discounted gc and them pay us back.

I need some Target advice. We were going to use our 20% coupon on the glider chair my parents plan to buy us (so they don’t have to spend as much). But I kind of want to use it with the 10% off gcs. I’m not sure what to do because I know they mentioned using their discover to buy the chair for cashback so it’s not like we could buy it with the discounted gc and them pay us back.

Why don’t they order the gift cards for 10% off and use Discover and then you can take the gift card and use it with your 20% off coupon?

They could buy the discounted cards on Sunday and then use them with your coupon to buy it? That way they would get their discover cash back, 10% off the GC's then 20% off the rest. LOL

Why don’t they order the gift cards for 10% off and use Discover and then you can take the gift card and use it with your 20% off coupon?
They could buy the discounted cards on Sunday and then use them with your coupon to buy it? That way they would get their discover cash back, 10% off the GC's then 20% off the rest. LOL
Thanks! I’ll ask them what they think. They’ll probably be super confused when I explain it but I’ll give it a try lol. I better explain it to my dad instead of my mom

Sunday!!!! DoC just put it up, 10% off up to $300. The holidays would not have been the same without my 20% coupon stacking with my 10% off gift card big Target shoppping trip!
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/target-10-off-target-giftcards-this-sunday-300-maximum/
General reminder folks: don’t use a RedCard because it won’t get a discount
Thank you for sharing! I will definitely stack it as well. :thumbsup2

For those with 2+ coupons, I am pretty sure you can use them online and then use the same coupon in-store. It has worked this way in past years. Guess we will have to wait for some DPs to confirm for 2019!

Email from Discover, I assume it's targeted?

Earn 10% Cashback Bonus®

On up to $100 in purchases when you use Discover with Google Pay in stores, online and in apps, now–Dec 31.​

So $10 back total using Google Pay this month.

I mostly use GCs at Target so I don't recall, do they have contactless terminals? Maybe get a boost on the GC deal on Sunday if so.

The timeshare group I follow has a thread going called “Do Good December”. This thread has reminded me how blessed our lives have been. The group has been reminding each other of ways we can positively affect others’ lives. I will admit that I probably don’t tell my friends and family as often as I should how much I appreciate and cherish them. So here goes... I am so appreciative of the friends I have found here:cloud9::cloud9:.
This was an interesting link someone posted.

https://www.actionforhappiness.org/media/822622/december_2019.jpg

Baby Yoda is the only thing i am remotely interested in from the Mandalorian. I just find the show itself kind of boring. I do enjoy some of the other Disney+ shows and I'm looking forward to some others. Overall, it's not something I could just watch all day. I don't have time for that anyways!

Your not alone....We don’t have Disney+ either....DH watches mostly sports and I’m usually reading....no little ones so it didn’t seem worth it
What's funny is we subscribe to PBS kids through our amazon account. I've told my boys they can watch Disney+ but when they are allowed tv time, they just keep turning on PBS kids so I really don't think that they're that overwhelmed with Disney+. My teens seem to like it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter