I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And as @Lain said, we can argue almost anything is on topic! Almost like how we can justify any expense as a "business" expense, HAHA!

True! I will probably never buy Pop Tarts. But if I did, I’d use my Amex Rose Gold card. Well, only if grocery stores wasn’t a 5x Freedom category at the moment.

Oh shoot. I went to Target to buy a gift card after buying one online. I didn't think and put in my phone number at check out (self checkout had a long line). Then I got a notification from the target app saying I had saved $30. I won't be surprised if my online order gets cancelled now. Ugh.

Oh shoot. I went to Target to buy a gift card after buying one online. I didn't think and put in my phone number at check out (self checkout had a long line). Then I got a notification from the target app saying I had saved $30. I won't be surprised if my online order gets cancelled now. Ugh.

you should be fine.

Do you have one picked out or are planning to start looking? This is something we've kicked around but I don't even know where to start.
One way to start would be to go to a store that sells several models and try them out, talk to the sales people, then research online the ones you liked. We have had a Vision Fitness elliptical for over 10 years. It's a bit different in that the flywheel is in the front, and the legs fold up to take up less space.

Did somethigng similar in reverse. Bought $300 at the store, put in my phone number. Then I read the reminder here that can get an extra 5% back with Paypal and Chase Freedom, so ordered more online. Had to log out of my online account and create a new one with a different email. Hope it works.

Last edited:
Just looked it up. Weird. There is some video of it but I am never sure what links are allowed. A guest jumped onstage, appeared disoriented. Another tried to get him off the stage.
Nope. What happened!?

ETA: read about it. People are nuts.
People are saying different things caused him to go on stage (special needs vs drugs). I’m not sure which it is but it would’ve been a scary situation to be sitting in there while it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!