I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry maybe I'm being paranoid but is this directed toward me? Because I've used promo links for several of the dischurners so I think I've given back. If it's not directed toward me I apologize.

Even if it's not for me, I guess I'm not right for this group because I'm sensing a lot of negativity toward someone. Thanks to all who have helped me out.
No - this was just an issue a few weeks back.

You’ve been here a long time. You’re one of “us”
:)

Not at all, it is kinda crazy how the prices jumped! But if it were me living in Florida, I would be very sad not having access to the parks. If you don’t think you are going to want a SWGE preview or use the water parks, I would crunch some numbers and look at the most economical option.

You can always buy discounted tickets and then upgrade them to a lower tiered Florida AP. Maybe find a CC that erases travel purchases, start with FL Discover Disney tickets on UT (double check these can be upgraded!), then upgrade and pay off with accumulated discounted Disney gift cards. Just an idea.
At this point, with the price increase, I could care less about the preview. There are so many other things in Florida we could enjoy for that amount of money. I don’t really see us getting park tickets any time soon. I’ll watch for gc deals but I don’t think I’m fully committed to the Disney APs yet. They’ve put a sour taste in my mouth

Sorry maybe I'm being paranoid but is this directed toward me? Because I've used promo links for several of the dischurners so I think I've given back. If it's not directed toward me I apologize.

Even if it's not for me, I guess I'm not right for this group because I'm sensing a lot of negativity toward someone. Thanks to all who have helped me out.

Definitely not towards you. This was an outlier situation and one that has never happened before or since.

Definitely not towards you. This was an outlier situation and one that has never happened before or since.
AND we openly invited that person to continue to be a part of this here (and meant it). We just wanted to make sure that the detailed and thoughtful responses that some of our experts were providing were actually being read. It was just disheartening to see paragraphs of valuable information being disregarded. :)

Anyone done HHN at Uni? We are going Oct 4-9, we have APs. My kids are 9 (going for her 10th bday) and 13. They are not scaredy cats at all and love Halloween so I think they’d be fine fear wise. Not sure about me!!! Is it super crowded? Worth it?

Thought that was an awfulawful???
*googles AwfulAwful*
*hangs head in shame upon realizing this is a thing in what is almost my 2nd home of Northern NV and I hadn’t a clue* IT’S BEEN AT THE NUGGET THIS WHOLE TIME?!!

ROFL. So this is a milkshake thing, got it. Apparently in Reno an AwfulAwful is a huge burger and a bunch of fries and in general just awesome looking. America is great sometimes! And I totally want an AwfulAwful burger next time I’m in Reno, ideally paired with this milkshake so I’m sad they are 3000 miles apart. Business opportunity?

Anyone done HHN at Uni? We are going Oct 4-9, we have APs. My kids are 9 (going for her 10th bday) and 13. They are not scaredy cats at all and love Halloween so I think they’d be fine fear wise. Not sure about me!!! Is it super crowded? Worth it?
I’ve never been (because I AM a scaredy cat) but I know the lines for some of the houses can get long. I think they have something you can get to skip lines but I’m not 100% on that. I’ve watched tim tracker’s vlogs from when they went. They seem to really like HHN so idk

Silly q---CIP and CF code the same way, right? So if I use my CIP to get gas and then buy a gc inside at Wawa it would code the way the CF would?

Thanks :) I am paranoid because I have asked a lot of dumb questions, repeatedly, and done a few dumb things as well. I have to stop skimming the threads and read this thread when I can give full attention to it, not when I'm trying to cook dinner and help with homework. I wouldn't blame anyone for rolling their eyes at me from time to time. ;)

AND we openly invited that person to continue to be a part of this here (and meant it). We just wanted to make sure that the detailed and thoughtful responses that some of our experts were providing were actually being read. It was just disheartening to see paragraphs of valuable information being disregarded. :)

I'll let this serve as an example for me as well, as I have been guilty of doing the same.

My son went last year. The bigger name houses he said, were crazy crowded. They went twice. The first night was better than the 2nd, but they definitely didn't go into the most popular areas because the crowds were too big.

Is it bad that I’m considering not even getting APs? The only thing in the foreseeable future I see us doing is the villain dah which is a ticketed event anyway. Should we just pay for that and not worry about the APs yet?
It’s different since you will be living there and there’s only two of you but I think we’re gonna skip the APs. I’m so sad cause we were all super excited to have APs while my dd is (maybe) in the dcp. But what was already going to be over 2k to upgrade is now $1125 higher :crazy2: That’s just more than I can stomach. If my dd gets in and we end getting to travel to see her often, we will just have more non-park trips. I was already apprehensive about getting APs with the SWGE crowds cause the place is insanely crazy and bound to get crazier.

As you know, there is lots to do in FL. I think you’ll stay busy!

Thanks :) I am paranoid because I have asked a lot of dumb questions, repeatedly, and done a few dumb things as well. I have to stop skimming the threads and read this thread when I can give full attention to it, not when I'm trying to cook dinner and help with homework. I wouldn't blame anyone for rolling their eyes at me from time to time. ;)
I cannot multitask while reading this thread!

I'll let this serve as an example for me as well, as I have been guilty of doing the same.

I just started participating in this thread/group recently. I have asked a lot of questions too. I am trying to catch on as quickly as I can but there are still many things I have no idea what people are talking about. I figure sticking around, reading, and participating I will come to understanding much of it over time. I hope you do the same. :-)

It’s different since you will be living there and there’s only two of you but I think we’re gonna skip the APs. I’m so sad cause we were all super excited to have APs while my dd is (maybe) in the dcp. But what was already going to be over 2k to upgrade is now $1125 higher :crazy2: That’s just more than I can stomach. If my dd gets in and we end getting to travel to see her often, we will just have more non-park trips. I was already apprehensive about getting APs with the SWGE crowds cause the place is insanely crazy and bound to get crazier.

As you know, there is lots to do in FL. I think you’ll stay busy!

One of my DD's did the DCP in 2015. If you have any questions let me know. I would be happy to help if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter